Eighteen.

"Birthday Sex" - Jeremiah

Harry carries me inside his bedroom with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. Setting me down, he locks the door behind us and turns on the light.

I take a look around and realize I've not been in here in years, and it's completely different than I remember. There's no more dumb Ninja Turtle or Power Ranger posters all over the walls. A huge tv sets on a dark oak dresser next to two massive speakers, and the far wall has some kind of spray paint design on it. Harry takes his shirt off as I just stand here, drinking in all the differences.

"I want you so bad right now, little sister." He turns the light back off and guides me to the king sized bed that sets against the wall.

"Please don't call me that when we're about to. . ."

He sits next to me and runs a hand through his messy curls. "Gosh, can you just get over it already? We've gone over this time and time again. Yes, were adopted siblings. Yes, we grew up together. Yes, we fück."

"I--"

He cuts me off. "You would like to think that you're some perfect little angel, and you're not. You're attracted to me, your adopted brother, so don't you think it's about time to get over it? About time to deal with it and be ok with it? Everyone has weaknesses, and I'm yours."

His arrogance makes me so mad sometimes, but he's exactly right. The harsh tone of his voice doesn't scare me away, though, it turns me on even more. Maybe it's the vodka. I run my fingers down his hard chest, waiting for him to lift me onto his lap.

"Am I your weakness?" I ask after a few silent minutes.

Harry doesn't answer, but climbs onto my lap, pressing me back until I'm flat against the mattress. His hands are up my dress, his mouth at my neck, and I moan at the friction his fingers are causing from rubbing against my clit overtop my panties.

"Damn, I missed this." He says.

"Me too." Almost too eager, I reach behind myself and unclasp my dress. He shifts, letting it fall to reveal my bare breasts. He takes turns sucking on each one while he continues teasing me with his fingers.

Harry kisses my lips next, lifting his body from mine just long enough to pull my dress off. When his hand dips into my panties, he slides one finger down my slit, plunging inside me without warning. I lose it from that alone, insides pulsing and moans falling from my mouth against his.

"Wow, am I that good?" Harry asks.

"Stop being arrogant." I tell him, pushing against his chest. I don't know why I climaxed that fast. Maybe it was the effect of the alcohol still strong in my veins, or maybe because I'd missed Harry's body so much that I got too excited. Or maybe I'd missed Harry, not just his body.

Before I realize what's happening, he's naked above me and rolling on a condom. I spread my legs for him as my breath intakes quicken. No matter how much I try to deny it or suppress it, this is what I've been wanting since Key West. Was it stupid to deprive myself of what I really wanted?

"I've dreamt of this ever since vacation." I blurt out.

"Yeah?" His body rests between my legs, his cock, thick and heavy, resting near my hip bone.

"Mhmm," I say against his mouth. I drag my nails up and down his back, then tangle them in his hair.

"And what happened in those dreams?"

Normally I wouldn't reveal them, but I guess my inhibitions are gone tonight. "We had amazing, mind blowing sex all night long until I couldn't stay awake any longer. I woke with you the next morning. . . And we started in again."

"Sounds hot,"

Harry's hard length is now closer to where I need him, but instead of getting on with it, he's teasing me. His mouth moves against mine hard, his tongue dipping inside to meet mine, while his hands press my shoulders into the bed. I take action and move my hips, trying to get him where I want him.

"In a hurry?" He chuckles. "Do with me what you want."

I push him, turning us over so that I'm on top. Straddling him, I pin his wrists above his head with one hand and guide myself down on him. I moan and tip my head back, as he fills me. It's me who starts a rhythm this time, a perfect one that makes him hit just the right spot over and over again. Beneath me, his eyes are half closed, his cheeks reddened, and his bottom lip sucked into his mouth.

"You like that?" I ask as I squeeze my insides around him.

"Hell, yeah," he groans. He embraces me and flips us so that he's back on top again. I whine as he stops our rhythm, but almost scream when he starts a new one that's even better.

Harry and I keep going and going. Both of our lips become swollen and pink, and our necks are covered in deep colored love bites. We rest between climaxes, but go for another round as soon as our bodies rejuvenate. It's like we can't get enough of each other.

I don't know how much time has passed or how many times we've had sex, but exhaustion is beginning to take over. I ache between my legs and can't seem to keep my eyes open. Somehow I know that walking is going to be a struggle tomorrow.

"I need to get my clothes and go back to my bedroom." I murmur.

Harry's eyes are closed but he's not asleep. "No, you're staying in here tonight. Just like your dream."

"I can't."

"Well you are. The door is locked, no one will find out."

I push Harry over and pull the covers from under him. I'm hazy eyed as I spread it over the both of us and snuggle into his chest. He swings one heavy arm over me and kisses my neck. It's almost enough to make me want him again, but I'm far too worn out for that. As I start to drift off again, I wonder if I'll regret my actions in the morning.

Sometime during the night, whether it's hours after I've fallen asleep or minutes, I'm not sure, but someone is pounding on Harry's bedroom door. At first, I think I'm dreaming it, but as I become more conscious, I realize that its actually happening.

I shake Harry's body again and again, and after a long minute, he stirs. "Someone's banging on your door. What do we do?" I shriek at whisper volume.

"Harry, are you in there? Harry! Have you seen Stella? We can't find her, and she's not answering her phone." Mom yells and starts beating on the door again. "Harry?"

((Thanks for reading as always! Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️))