6🍑

Jimin and Jungkook was all lovey dovey in their classroom and it is noticed by their classmates and especially by Jungkook's fangirls and fanboy omega's.

Class was done and Jungkook quickly grab Jimin's hands and carried him like a baby the moment Jimin finished packing his stuff.

"Kookie put me down, where are we going?" Jimin said giggling.

"Just let me carry you okay we will go to a place I know you will like" Jungkook said kissing Jimins forehead.

Time skip~

Jungkook covered Jimin's eyes  when their cab was near the
Amusement park and they get out of the cab, he felt a tug on his shirt he noticed that Jimin tensed a little when he covered his eyes.

"Jimin dont you like dark?" Jimin hugs Jungkook tightly and nods while pouting Jungkook returns the hug to calm Jimin.

"Kookie can I see now I hate dark" Jimin said holding Jungkooks hands tightly.

"Okay where here now surprise!!" Jungkook said cheerfully.

Jimin's eyes sparkle when he see the beautiful lights that comes from the rides and booths in the amusement park, the lights was so bright because they came at the park at night.

Jungkook see the sparkle in Jimin's eyes and he mentally pat his shoulder because Jimin definitely liked his surprise.

He was out of his thoughts because Jimin pulls his hands and run.

"Jimin where do you wanna go first" Jungkook asks.

Jimin finds a ride that he can ride and he finds the ship that swings back and forth is the best he can ride without fear and he pulls Jungkook.

They ride it and Jungkook looks at Jimin and he saw Jimin laughing that cause his eyes to make crescent moon shape and he finds it cute he dont want this smile to disappear.

They finish the ride and try other rides.

Jimin found a booth with cute stuff toys while on a ride and he immediately pulls Jungkook hands towards the booth the plushies was all cute but some caught his eyes a dog with a yellow hoodie and a pink bunny that has a raised eyebrows.

"Kookie I want that yellow dog and pink bunny"

"Okay I will get that for you" Jungkook says causing Jimin to squeal.

The game that needs to win to get the prize was to get a water balloon out of the water using a hook while the water was spinning causing the balloons to move.

Jungkook thought it was easy so he thought he will get eat easily.

After a while they were still at the booth and Jungkook was still trying and he see Jimin is getting impatient and with Jimin huffing with knitted eyebrows its cute but not a good sign.

Theres a couple that goes to the same booth and the alpha easily get a plushie for his omega and Jimin was thankful that he didn't get the dog and the bunny.

After a few tries Jungkook gives up and says "Jimin lets try other booth I will get you another plushy I promise" Jungkook said dragging a whining Jimin away ftom the booth.

"Aggghhhhh Kookie I want that" Jimin said whining.

"But baby I cant win the game I will get you other stuff toy I promise" Jungkook said trying to convince Jimin but no one can calm Jimin if he wants something.

"But I want that, I want that, I want that, I want that!!!!!" Jimin screamed at Jungkook and he started to be mad and tears threatens to fall from his eyes.

Jungkook drag Jimin to the food court and said " Baby I will get that plushies okay just sit here and wait for me okay please dont be mad at me dont cry baby I will get that promise" he kissess Jimins head and left for the plushies he dont wanna make Jimin cry so instead of playing the stupid game he convince the staff to let him pay for the plushies.

He came back and hide the plushies to his back to surprise Jimin but its not a good move because he sees Jimin look at him with a deadly glare if his glare were can cut his body was maybe full of cut and he will be dead.

He run to Jimins location quickly and give the plushies to jimin
" Surprise see I get it for you now please smile I dont want to see you this way please" he said caressing Jimins cheeks.

The moment Jimin saw the plushies he wanted his face lit up in excitement he grabs it and hugs it tightly he hugs Jungkook and kissess his lips.

Jungkook was happy to see Jimin happy but he didn't expect to Jimin kiss him in the lips. He grabs Jimin's waist and continue the kiss.

They parted to breathe some air then Jungkook pulls Jimin to a ride but Jimin didn't recognize where they go because he was too occupied on his plushies so Jungkook thinks it was okay to Jimin. Jungkook guides Jimin to the seats but the staff asks for the plushies because it might fall during the ride.

So Jungkook gets the plushies from Jimin and said that it might fall so Jimin give it and the tide started immidiately and Jimin didn't have the time to know what are they riding. He finally noticed that they were riding a roller coaster when it comes out from at tunnel he screams with wide eyes at Jungkook.

"Jungkook why are we riding this" he quickly hugs Jungkook not letting him go.

"I thought it was okay to you because you didn't complain when we ride it" Jungkook said.

"I didn't notice it because I was playing with my plushies ~~~~~~ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence because the roller coaster suddenly drops from the top and he screams and hugs the life out of Jungkook. Jungkook just laughs at Jimin because he was so cute.

After the ride was fun for Jungkook because the omega was hugging him all the time then he noticed that Jimin slept while hugging him after such an ear deafening screams and crying.

He took a picture of the cute omega in his arms and carry him out of the ride and gets their stuff to go home.

They ride a cab to go home and Jungkook take this time to examine Jimins face.

The ride was quick because it was night already and he carry Jimin to his home and the omega snuggles on Jungkooks chest like a baby.

Jungkook knock on the door and few seconds after the door opened with a worried Mrs. Park but it didn't last a minute because it was replaced with a shocked expression.

Mrs. Park pulled Jungkook inside and once the alpha placed Jimin on his room she whispered yelled on Jungkook.

"What did you do to my baby you alpha huh?" Mrs. Park said asking Jungkook.

"Uhmm Mrs. Park let me explain, Uhhmmm I was courting your son and I take him to an amusement park then he slept while riding it and I take him home I'm sorry for not getting a permission" Jungkook scratches his head and apologizing.

"Oh is that so, then thank you for taking Jimin home your such a good alpha I think you and my baby make a good couple"  Mrs. Park said while smirking.

"Uhmm Mrs. Park I need to go home now" Jungkook said.

"Okay take care your just a few walks away from here right? Goodnight" Mrs. Park said

"Goodnight Mrs. Park" Jungkook said getting out of the house.

"Hhhmmm I think thats the alpha Jimin likes" Mrs. Park thinks that cause her smirk.

__________________________

I'm sorry it took long for me to update I was watching The Unit and my mom always made me do chores.

Uhmm do you want vhope here or taegi?

Please vote~~~