4🍑

NO ONE'S POV

Jimin and Taehyung just got to the school. When the two entered the school gate every eyes were glued to Jimin, because of what he is wearing.

They walk to their lockers and all the alpha's were drooling when they saw Jimin's sinful thighs. Jimin was happy when he saw the reaction of the alpha's, he cant wait to see the reaction of Jungkook if he will be like this alpha's.

Jimin and Taehyung talked on how will be Jungkook's reaction when he sees Jimin and they come to a fit of laughter when some omega's started to squeel and a strong scent came to their nose.

The scent smells like black coffee, cinnamon, and mint. Jimin was almost drooling on the scent if Taehyung didn't shake him out of his daze.

" Jimine look whose over there" Taehyung pointed in the hall where some omega's are crowding. He was looking for what Taehyung is pointing until a figure comes out of the crowd.

Jimin's mouth was agaped when he notice who is the person that comes out of the crowd.

Jimin's POV

I was wondering who is that person until I noticed that it was Jungkook he was wearing a black shirt with black leather jacket and a black tight jeans.

Oooohhhh look at his thighs it was heavenly and he is so hot.

I was out of my thoughts when the bell rings so I pull Tae to go to our classroom before I start to actually drool infront of Jungkook.

We were running until a gust of wind hits us and I close my eyes and I realised that my skirt was flowing upwards so I put my hands infront of my skirt to prevent from showing my panties.

Jungkook's POV

I came to the school and walk to the lockers when some omega's started squeeling and saying

"Alpha knot me"

"Alpha please be my mate"

"Alpha your so hot"

I didn't pay attention to them because I know that I am handsome and hot as fuck.

I go through the crowd of omega and when I got through my eyes landed on a heavenly at the same time sinful masterpiece boy.

Jimin. Jimin is wearing a fucking skirt I smell through the air and I picked up his heavenly scent. It was strawberry and violets.

I study his figure from his pretty face down to his slim waste and down to his feminine legs. His legs were perfect even better than other female omega's.

Ooohh I wanna touch that thighs, lick them and imagine him under me.

I was out of my thoughts when the bell rung and students hurriedly go to their classrooms. I was running too when theres a gust of wind came. I slightly cover my face with my hands to prevent dust to go in my eyes, I notice that some alpha's stop and was looking in front then I look and I was shocked on what I see.

Jimin was in front of me a few meters and... His skirt was flowing upwards and I see his fucking pink lacey panty. I was shocked but then I noticed that alpha's were looking to his panty too, and I felt angry because I'm the only who is authorized to see that because JIMIN IS MINE ONLY MINE.

So I run to Jimin and put my hands on his skirt to put it down I feel that Jimin felt tensed then I realised what I was doing.....

I was cupping his butt cheeks it was so soft and I didn't realised that I squeezed it.

I heard him gasped then said

"U-uhmm J-Jungkook uhm can you p-please remove y-your hands out of my butt".