The Start of 😍

The morning comes and the sunlight comes in from the window of Jimin's room. Later on Mrs. Park comes in his room.

"Jiminiiieee~ Princess wake up now or you will be late for the first day of school"said Mrs. Park.

Jimin groans and turns his back to his mother because his so lazy to get up.

Mrs. Park left the room saying."If you dont wake up now your father will eat all the strawberry pancake I made". Mrs. Park left his room. After hearing what his mother said he immediately jolts up from his bed.

"I'M AWAKE PLS DONT EAT ALL THE PANCAKES". He quickly goes to the bathroom and brush his teeth and take a shower. After taking a quick shower he goes to his closet and took a pink hoodie and tight ripped blue skinny jeans. He wore it and the hoodie's sleeves was too long for him but he didn't mind it because he think its cute so he hurriedly goes downstairs and saw that his father ate all the pancakes.
He was on the verge of crying because his favorite pancake was now all in the stomach of his father. Mr. Park hurriedly goes to his wife to get the newly cooked pancakes because he knows if Jimin starts crying he will never stop until you have what he'd cry for.

Mr. Park goes to the table as fast as he can after getting the pancakes.
"Princess dont cry we were just pranking you please dont cry hmmm here eat now before you go to school". Jimin's eyes lit up after seeing the pancake's his father holding and eat's it. He bid his goodbye to his parents and walk to his school after walking a few blocks he saw his friend taehyung who is also a omega.

"Taetaeeeeee". He wave to taehyung and skip to him.

"Jiminieeee I miss you" said taehyung and hugs Jimin.

They walk to their school side by side and talking about anything that came to their minds. They didn't realize that they are on the front of their school. They go to their lockers to put their things until someone came to their back and tap them.They turn back and saw who that there are many alpha's surrounding them holding their gifts for the cute omega's. As you know Jimin is the most wanted omega in their school and taehyung is next to him. Taehyung and Jimin know's what will happen so Taehyung said "Okay if you want to give something to us just please follow us in our classroom"taehyung and jimin knows that they were early but they didn't expect that these alpha's will go to school at this early. This started when Jimin turned 18 everyday there were so many alpha's following him wherever he goes and give him gifts, Taehyung also got many suitors but not as many as Jimin's and when I mean many it means almost all of the unmated alpha's in their school. After a horrendous gift giving and saying sweet words for the two omega the alpha's finally start to left their classroom.

The teacher soon came to the room and noticed that there are so many gifts in a chair that the person behind it is covered he asked to know who did it belongs to all the students said in unison " THE PRINCESS". Jimin who is behind the mountain of gifts shyly say an apology the teacher accept it because who can resist a cute ball of sunshine and his sweet sent that drives the alpha's crazy. The teacher said his introduction and after saying his introduction there was a knock heard and soon a boy comes in. "So I assume that you are the new student, please introduce yourself in the front.

"Hi I am Jeon Jungkook and I am an alpha" he said smiling showing his bunny smile. All the omegas in the room except for taehyung and jimin was stunned by the handsome alpha in the front." Um is there an extra seat for Jungkook"he looks for a seat and taehyung was laughing at his friend until he noticed that their teacher was asking, he said that there's a seat infront of Jimin." Jungkook please seat infront of Jimin uhm Jimin please take your gifts so Jungkook can seat" their teacher said.

Jimin was so ashamed for all these gifts and thinking about his first impression in the teacher. He prays that hopefully he found the right alpha for him so this will never happen again and all the alpha's will back out. He was so busy praying and thinking of his ideal alpha that he didn't notice a boy comes infront of him." Uhmm Hello" jungkook wave his hand infront of Jimin until Jimin noticed him. "Uhmm Jimin right can you take this gifts so I can seat" Jungkook said.

Jimin finally noticed the boy infront of him, he look at the guy and kind of like him that he thinks he had a crush on the boy. He doesnt know if the boy was an alpha,beta,or an omega but in his opinion the boy looks an alpha because of his muscular structure and that adds a point in his crush.
He noticed that the boy was saying something so he gets out of his thoughts and listen to the boy. After listening to what the boy said he finally understand that his gifts was in the chair that the boy supposed to seat so he hurriedly gets all the gifts that some fall on the floor. Jungkook in the other hand helps Jimin to pick up the gifts from the floor and when he will pick up the last gift Jimin also pick it that Jungkook accidentally put his hand in Jimin's hands. There was a spark that they both feel after the touch. Jimin feels that his cheeks is turning pink so he immediately takes his hand and the gift. Jungkook hands Jimin the gifts and take his seat.

The time goes by and lunch is coming after a few minutes the bell rang signaling that is lunch time the teacher dismiss the students and the students goes out of the room to go to the cafeteria.
Taehyung noticed that Jungkook has no friends yet so he goes to the alpha and said "Hi Jungkook right I noticed you dont have a friend yet so you can go with Jimin and I to the cafeteria dont worry we also have alpha friends there so you will not be akward with us". Jungkook on the other hand accepts the offer. Jimin who just heard what Taehyung said begin to blush. Jungkook decides to introduce himself to Jimin "Hi uhmm Im Jungkook" he offers his hand to Jimin that shyly accept it.

Taehyung notices that his cute little friend is blushing and thinks that finally his friend have a crush to a alpha.