You're Giving Birth

Start from the beginning

"I'm so happy." - he added as tears starts to fall from his cheeks.

"Aww. Tetsu. Me too!" - you said.

Kise

"AHH! DAMN RYŌTA! COME CLOSER! AHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" - you yelled as Kise just stood there watching you give birth.

"I-I-I'M SCARED (FIRST NAME)CCHI! WAHHH! SO MUCH BLOOD AAAHH!" - he said screaming even higher than you.

"WTF COME HERE OR I'LL KILL YOU! I'M THE ONE WHO'S SUFFERING HERE YOU IDIOT! AFTER I GAVE YOU SUCH PLEASURE. NOW TIME FOR YOU TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCE!" - you screamed and you didn't care if the doctor or nurses around you hear it but Kise got all embarrassed so he walk closer to you.

"HOLD MY HAND IDIOT. DON'T JUST STAND THERE!" - you said

"WHAT? WHY?!" - he said in surprise.

"Oh for god's sake." - one nurse said as he moved Kise's hands to yours and you quickly held on to him tight.

"WAAAAH!! IT HURTS! (FIRST NAME)CCHI! LET GO OF ME! WAAAAAH! AHHHH!!" - he screamed a lot more higher than yours once again.

"FEEL THE PAIN BITCH" - you said as you continue shouting together and you didn't care if the other people inside are so annoyed.

-

"Ah! Hello (First name)cchi~" - Kise said greeting you as soon as you woke up.

"I'll just notify the nurse that you woke up so she can bring our baby!" - he said excitedly as he pressed a button.

In a few minutes, you heard a knock and Kise immediately went to the door.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs! It's a (boy/girl)!" - the nurse said cheerfully as she handed your baby carefully to you.

"Waaah! (He/She) looks so adorable!" - you said as soon as you laid your eyes on your baby.