Chapter 8 - It wasn't me!

Start from the beginning

History completely destroyed my brain cells, then in maths we completed a mock test to assess our learning levels. I walked to lunch with Maddie as usual discussing the test and all the questions on the way.

"How was everyone else's morning?" I asked as I sat at the table in my usual seat between Maddie and Jess. Darren had opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Victoria who called my name from behind me.

Without turning around to face her I asked "What?" boredom clear in my voice. I heard a crack and something slimy ran through my hair. The whole table looked at me with wide eyes. I lifted my hand and felt the substance in my hair. Egg.

"Oops! I slipped" Victoria innocently cried. I stood up and turned to see her smiling face. However before I could say anything to her, Jess had stood up next to me and slapped Victoria across the face, leaving a red hand print. "Oops! I slipped" Jess spat,

"You... you just slapped me," Victoria cried in shock clutching her cheek.

"You loser" cried one of her sidekicks stepping forward.

I scowled at her, stepping closer so I was only inches from her face, "Coming from the wannabe slut" I snapped, clenching my fist.

"Alright ladies lets break it up" I heard Jackass call from behind us, "Wouldn't want you to break a nail" he mumbled under his breath.

"Come on Alex let's get you cleaned up." Jess said pulling me away from the scene.

Jess, Maddie and I were in the bathroom cleaning the egg out of my hair while cursing Victoria and her stupid friends, when Carlos called through the door. "Jess, Alex the principle wants to see you both in his office." making us look at each other in confusion.

Fifteen minutes later we were still sat in the small room outside the principal's office waiting to be seen. We had both agreed it had something to do with Victoria. She had left the room when we had walked in, with a satisfied look on her face. "It felt so good hitting her" Jess said proudly,

"I'm so jealous. But you sure left a mark" I giggled and we were shushed by the secretary who scowled at us. Five minutes later my dad walked in the room,

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked but we were both distracted when Jess let out a shocked "Mum" as a tall lady walked into the room also, she had dark brown hair like Jessica and was very pretty, she was wearing a long blue skirt and a lovely cream blouse.

"Jessica, what have you done?" she asked, she didn't seem angry but was very serious as she walked over to her daughter,

"I swear it was Victoria who started it, she threw an egg at Alex so I slapped her. She deserved it." Jess explained,

"Mr Stone, Miss Parker, the principle will see you and your daughters now" the secretary cut in.

The principle's room was filled with dark wooden furniture, he was sat in a leather chair in front of a window and stood up to greet both parents. "Mr Stone, Miss Parker, I'm Principle Harvey, please take a seat." he said gesturing to the four chairs the other side of his desk.

"What seems to be the issue?" Dad asked,

"Well a number of students have come to me after witnessing your daughters physically abuse three of my another students. We have a very strict protocol for this type of behaviour at Green Hill. I'm afraid that we will have to expel both girls for the rest of the term." he concluded shocking me speechless.

"Well forgive me if I sound out of line, but have you even asked the girls their side of the story?" Miss Parker asked,

"Well, no. Because we have a number of students who can back up the story" he explained,