shook😑🙄

Liyah P.O.V.

I was crying so hard to the point tae had to carry me to the car we then was heading home and I could tell tae was pissed off he was driving wayyy over the damn speed limit he hit the breaks one good time imma break my damn neck....

The house~he helped me out and we headed in "pack yo stuff"he said "why?...if im living with you then I should be straight you'll protect us"i said "yeah....yeah you right"he began putting passwords and locks all over the house like damn.....

I was laid on the bed eating some honey bbq chips chips which Is one of my favorite snacks then tae came in with his shirt off god damn he then laid next to me and i licked my lips and im horny asf ong mannn i put my chips on the table and began planting kisses on him and then he started kissing back and i began to pull down his pants and he stopped me "no you not getting daddy til after the baby comes"he said buckling his pants i frowned "8 months.....that's hella long baeeee"i whined "aaaahh you'll be alright your hormones just fuckin witcha"he said getting up "no your body is driving me insane so can you please put on a shirt"i said he smirked and put on a tommy Hilfiger shirt I then got up heading down stairs shit im hungry i began to cook me some pasta "damn bae got it smelling good"tae said rubbing my waist along with my belly "yhup and its just for us two"i said and his smile became big "us..two"i pointed at me and my belly he frowned "you so meaann"he said "so"i shrugged stirring the pasta....

....

Now I'm sitting at the kitchen counter eating this bomb as pasta the cheese stretchy just yummmm 😊😋😋
And then here tae come stealing my fork eating i slapped him beside his head and started crying "why you did that tae!"i said and he was laughing but ian see shit funny 🙄🖕
"Get out my face"i said "okay"he said kneeling down rubbing my stomach "baby your beginning to poke out a Lil bit"he said looking at me i had a straight face and was still eating i then was finished and washed out my bowl and my hands and sat on the couch laying down as tae stood infront of me "i love y'all"he said "we love youu too"i began crying as i hugged him "its okay baby"he said wiping my tears kissing me i smiled while rubbing my stomach sitting up "I'm happy to be having your baby"i said as his eyes watered and he kissed me again😘😘😘"finally your happy bout our baby i can't wait for us to be a family bae fuck kiara and yo mama and yo pops ight my ma and bre gotchu"he said as i looked at him "your the best"i said hugging him tightly..
"Well bae what we gone do tomorrow Saturday"he said "im afraid to go anywhere tae.....I'm scared of losing my child behind kiara and my dads bullshit" i said holding my tears  "baby imma have my glock ain't nobody gone hurt y'all ya here me I promise"he said looking me into my eyes "okkk"i said as what happened in target flashed through my mind "..no I can't imma just stay here"i said nervously "are you fuckin nuts your getting out the house tomorrow end of discussion maurliyah bruh"he said finna roll up "you can't smoke around me"i said "damn i forgot"he said putting it up as i went upstairs going to take a shower i locked the bathroom door before taking off my clothes i don't need to see tae naked since we can't have "sex" *rolls eyes*
i hoped in the shower slowly washing every part of my body with my raspberry bath and body works and then i got out and put on my PINK pajama set which fit me and i could notice my small belly bump aww i said to myself..

I walked out the bathroom and there was tae sitting on the bed "so we lock bathroom doors now"he said "cuz I can't get no dick and ion need to feel it! see it! smell it! nothing! Ion need to see yours ass naked these hormones of mine make me horny ass fuck taee"i said he laughed i punched him in his chest "its not funny"I said in between my teeth he laughed even harder "girl you don't scare me"he said "wait til this baby come we gone jump yo ugly noodle head ass together"i said folding my arms he stood up kissing my neck i shoved him "so you gone do me like that"he said "yeah fuck you"i said chuckling a little he then hoped in the shower and i laid down as i felt the baby turn then tae came and laid next to me wrapping his arms around me as we both fell Into a deep sleep.....