noo omg manne🙄😮

Liyah in MM

Liyah P.O.V.

We headed inside the school hand in and hand and then i went to my locker and tae walked over to some niggas as two girls walked up to me "aye"they both said "my name not aye its liyah"i said "well liyah bitch!"the girl semi yelled "IAN NO BITCH,BITCH!"i semi yelled back and her spit was all on my face "Mia chill damn btw im tiavione i know you don't like her for what idk but do you know this girl right here"the other girl showed me a girl on a picture she had some of my features but i never seen her a day in my life "no i don't know who the hell she is now fuck out my face"i said as mia began to mug me "bitch you gonna jump damn....like i said get to mother fuckin stepping"i said as tae came pulling me back "shut yo fat face bitch lookin head ass up"she said next thing you know i was crying.....fuckkk..my hormones i forgot i was pregnant for a moment...

"chillllll"tae said holding me "imma kill that bitch"i cried into his chest he pulled up my head "ma chill tf out you hear me"he said wiping my face i shook my head yes "now be good no fucking arguing"he pointed at me "i can't promise no shit like that"i folded my arms he gave me a serious look "look you already know how I am but see you in gym baby"i said kissing him before the bell rang...

3rd period...

We were switching classes and tiovione came up to me i rolled my eyes as 'no arguing' of tae's voice flew through my head "uh leayah"she said "it's liyah"i corrected her "well any way yanno that girl we showed you earlier lemme find out you lying about knowing her and ill have you merked ya here me she did some crazy ass shit y'all feel me and ion go off like mia but I'm crazy ill run bullets through ya i looked her up and y'all got the same parents"she said I was looking at her with shock as fear filled my body "wtf ion got no fuckin siblings its always been me until i left home ya here me!! Now i wish you would try some shit bitch and ill have some bullets put up your ass man fuck you and all that shit you talking!"I shoved her and headed to class...

**4th period gym**

I walked in and dropped my book bag thinking about what tiovione said and my legs were shaking and i felt like i had to throw up and i just began eating snacks out my book bag back to back until i ran to the trash can throwing it all up then tae ran to me "bae you good?"he asked i just looked at him while cleaning my self up and sat back down "you here me??"he said "its too much on my mind"i said "whachu mean"he said i pulled him behind the bleachers where nobody was "what are you!-"i cut him off "shut up"i said covering his mouth "now look i can get shot either today or tomorrow or even the next our over a bitch that i don't even know the tiovione bitch threatening me for my life over a hoe they think is my sister which i don't have and im not understanding so im fuckin clueless and kinda scared not for me but my...our baby..but I'll kill a bitch though straight like that"i said he then grabbed my hand as I grabbed my bag we ran in the hallway "what class that bitch tiovrat what ever the fuck!?"he said "ms-ms
...uh ms.baker"i said nervous for his next move he ran all the way down the hallway there dragging her out holding her up against the wall "so bitch you threatening my girl!!? Talm bout killing ill murder yo ass first!"he said holding her by the throat dropping her ass to the ground as he kicked her one time before walking off he grabbed my hand as we walked off school grounds not to long before the bell rung.

"Tae I need to go to the store "I said "for?"he said "just take me to target please?"I said "fine fine"he said driving as a car swerved in front of him and he put one arm in front of me holding me back "YOU SON OF A BITCH NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FUCKIN DRIVE !"he yelled hitting the steering wheel ...

Target~~

Tae parked and we got out and walked in the store "bae im going to electronics"tae said "okay"i said as he kissed my lips and left i then headed to the baby isle throwing some huggies diapers in the cart for a early start and some hats and pacifiers i then headed going to women's clothing i seen this shirt I liked as i looked at it,q i kept feeling as if someone was looking at me i turned and seen that bitch from the picture she's a real person tf "hello!!"i yelled looking at her as tae came running towards me pushing me to the floor as she pulled out her gun pulling the trigger I'm now on the floor and my back is killing me i then stood up slowly "you know people are about to kill me cuz of you bitch!"i said "hmm yeah cuz i killed their cousin for dad yes our dad now that bitch tiovione mad and wanna go after my fam btw im kiara" she laughed "so if...if your my fuckin sister why did i never hear about you and you just try and kill me nearly"i said helping tae up as he dusted his clothes off  "cuz ma was sick when she had me they put me up for adoption i got abused there in foster homes came back you was gone they aint give a fuck about nothing shii i stayed in the basement and now you pregnant yes i know i was there when the argument went down yeah you just ain't see my ass but ma always beat my ass but I take that shit tho and i don't like your ass and besides if you would've never came along after me mom would've never turned to crack she already had some disease and i wanna take yo nigga....bitch"she said as i ran up on her punching the fuck out of her with all the strength i had as tae pulled me off her the police came putting her in hand cuffs leaving...

bitch"she said as i ran up on her punching the fuck out of her with all the strength i had as tae pulled me off her the police came putting her in hand cuffs leaving

Kiara🖕☝☝☝☝☝

COMMENNT??

WHAT YALL THINK???

ARE YALL SURPRISED??