next day..

Maurliyah P.O.V.

    *in school*

~We walked in the school and i headed to my locker what happened yesterday was still sitting heavy on my mind my boyfriend in the game, my mom on crack ,my dad sells drugs....like damn what else its gon be i felt a grip on waist and it was james of course "hey baby" he said "hey" i said putting my hair behind my ear shutting my locker he licked his lips "you know i love you right"he said "yes why wouldn't i know"i said as i seen a girl walking our way about 5'5 long weave brown skin ig she had swag Shii ian hating on her "hey jay"she said blushing and shit james turned his head toward me moving his mouth telling me not to say nothing...cause he know my mouth he pulled her to the side walking away with her well who is she???..dont tell me thats his ex bitch!!😔😠😐

James P.O.V.

Heading to school this morning liyah didn't really say anything to me we went into the school and she headed straight to her locker i hit up my home boys and headed over her way letting her know that i love her cus she kinda looked worried about somethin i turned around and seen my ex from nyc janae (remember from the pics liyah found in the box)
Im happy liyah didnt really recognize her i motioned my mouth telling her not to say nun cus nae was smiling and shit, biting her lip i pulled her ass as we walked down the hallway "tf are you doing down here?"i said "baby im sorry i want you back"she said with her lip poking out "idgaf you cheated manne"i said smackin my lips "is that yo bsf who was over there mmm she cute asf ian gon front"she said looking at liyah "shes my girlfriend now not jus my bsf "i said she looked at me with shock "you barley been down here a month!......what about us?"she said i chuckled "girl there is no us it's a you and that nigga you fucked and dipped me for now yo ass come runnin back take yo ass back to ny im done talking to you"she yanked my arm i pulled back as i begam walking towards liyah who look like she was heated from tryin not to say nothin "Thats that bitch isnt it?!"she said as her legs were going 150mph "yeah my ex janae"i said looking at her "she try some shit she done thats all i gotta say"she said before walking off.....

Gym...

I walked in a began shooting some hoops as i seen janae walk in a sit right next to liyah on the bleachers my heart started to race a lil bit wtf her ass got up her sleeve i seen liyah take her ear buds out and start talking back i turned around for one sec to grab the basketball and..

"BITCH TRY ME HE BELONGS TO ME, DONT COME TO ME WITH THAT SLICK SHIT WILL GET YOU FUCKED UP; YOU BETTA GO BACK WHERE TF YOU CAME FROM HOE!!!"liyah yelled "Ugly ASS BITCH YOU AINT BOUT IT!!"janae said as she walked out the gym i ran to liyah pulling her making sure she dont follow her "ooouu that bitch gon end up getting her ass kicked ion give a 2 flying fucks bout what yall had!"she said walking in circles i pulled her to me "girl calm yo damn nerves chill!"i said she rolled her eyes and sat down and of course her legs going 100mph....

Home..>>>>>>

Mannnn we back at it again bruh🙄

"YOU KNEW THAT HOE WAS COMING DOWN HERE DIDNT YOU!!?"liyah yelled at me "NO BRUH I DIDNT I SWEAR MANE ION WANT HER!!"I said "WELL SHE SHOL WANT YOU!"liyah said looking me in my eyes "baby I love you and only you now chill calm yo damn nerves who I'm standing by rn who I'm loving RN...you...now look atchu clean yo face yanno i gotchu"I said holding her close to me as she later her head on my chest....

..
....

2hrs later.....

We chillin in bed she had on some boy shorts layin down and I was laying in between her legs i slowly began rubbing her thigh and she looked at me and looked back up closing her eyes i then began rubbing her kitty and she was wet asf 💦💦💦 gozzzdamn 👅👅 I put her boy shorts to the side and began fingering her as she moaned tilting her neck back "aauughh!"she moaned as she came all on my fingers and then i began eating her out with my tounge going slow which killed her going in slow motion so i began going faster pushing my tounge deeper and she was sweet asf and then i began sucking on it and she was rubbing my head running her hands through my hair "jaammess"she moaned and I kept going until she came a few more times i licked my fingers and smiled at her i then slide off my boxers sliding into her and her ass was still tight asf like a virgin I began thrusting and grinding inside her and body was warm too "FUCCKK!"she yelled as I was still thrusting she then shoved me hoping on top riding and grinding on top of me with me still inside of her i then flipped her over going back to doing what i was doing kissing and sucking all on her neck as she did the same i could see her toes curl up as she came again for like the 6th time 💦👅👅 i then ate it and we both layed side by side breathing kind of hard I then rapped my arm around her as she fell asleep in my arms.....