chapter 2

Liyah p.o.v

...

I finally found a hotel i checked in and paid and went to my room and got my self settled in i took my shirt off and layed on the bed getting comfy and ended up falling asleep...

Next day...

I woke up and did my hygiene put on some black high waisted shorts and a gold shirt that said 99 problems with my gold chain and my black adidas and my hoop earrings grabbed my book bag for school locked up the room and walked out the hotel walking to the school..

School~

I headed into the school and every body was talking like something jus happened i walked up to bella "why everybody talking?"i said "this new boy is here and fine asf gurrll oouu"she rolled her eyes "bella yo hoeing ass cant even stay faithful"i said rolling my eyes as she pointed at him he was at his locker which was next to mines i walked over opening my locker and he jus stood there looking at me looking shocked asf "umm.....what?"i said "liyah is that you?"he said "umm yes who are you?"he said "girl you gon play like you dont remember me"he licked his lips looking sexy asf "i dont"i said furrowing my eye brows "james"he said i instantly jumped on him hugging him as my legs wrapped around his waist he held me "i missed you forever i missed you so much all i did was cry when you left " i said as some tears fell he wiped them "i jus came back 4 days ago girl i missed you like hell how your people doin ma?, stop cryin"he said "its been hell ; my ma on crack , my dad still sellin,still hasnt got her in rehab my ma was abusing me going on 8 years and yesterday she slapped me i slapped her back and i left now im staying in a hotel"i said crying he pulled me into his chest and lord did he smell good lord have mercy 💖💖💖 "it's gon be alright you can stay with me im here now, do you have a car?"he asked "no i walk"i said "so you telling me you been walking"he said "yeah my feet kinda sore but im fine"i said grabbing my binders "no your not ma you look tired asf btw my ma wants to see you, i have my own place too ill take you to see her after school meet me in the front ok"he said hugging me "ok"i shook my head as i headed to class smiling hard as ever..

James lewis P.O.V

Wassup y'all my name is james lewis yanno what im sayin im 18 years old im a senior in high school im jus moving back to ATL from new york im black and indian i have alot of tatts and yeah im im the game but ion be in there on the daily my ma don really like allat but that's jus what i do,

Me👆👆👆👆

But i moved like 8 years ago cus my mom wanted to try something different i was only like 10 but i was hella mad though i had a girl bsf named liyah she was my every thing we did everything together her ma nor dad wasnt really around always busy leaving her alone the day i left she broke down in tears and so did i but i moved back down here 4 days ago and jus met her this morning and she fine asf she jus look tired as hell ik she like 17 now cus im a year older than her i wanna show her love and affection what she really suppose to feel no girl like her deserve to be walking,abused and hurt and most definitely not living in a hotel imma change her life fr her ass ain gon have to worry about nothing and trust me imma make her mine very soon imma tell the world she mine😏😍😍😜..

End of the school day~

The teachers coo a lil aggy but they ight i ain gon start skipping  yet and bein late but they ass gon get use to it shii and then all these hoes trynna get my number i only got eyes for one girl and thats liyah i waited on her in the same spot i told her i seen her grab her book bag out her locker as she walked towards me as i hugged her i walked her to my Mercedes Benz as i opened the door for her letting her in i shut the door and i got in on the other side and she was jus smiling i bet she havent been happy in a while i love when she smiles😊😊it makes me happy i cut on the radio and cardi B came on and when i tell you this girl liyah knew every damn lyric "you love that song"i chuckled "lol yeah i like it, if i see you and ion speak means ion fw youu"she rapped as her hair flew in the wind as i pulled up to my mom's house she instantly got quiet her whole mood changed i touched her hand letting her know it's okay..