34

Chris

"Da-da, Up." I felt a light tugging on my white sheets. I sat up on my bed and she gave me a big hug.

Today was Christmas and RoRo was excited to see the gifts that "Santa" gave her

Today was Christmas and RoRo was excited to see the gifts that "Santa" gave her. But before anything, I took her a shower and dressed her in a red christmas dress. She grabbed my hand and ran off into the living room. She shrieked when she seen all the gifts laid out under the Christmas tree. She ran over to the presents and ripped it open, "Ba-be!" She said pulling the Barbie doll out of the box.

 She ran over to the presents and ripped it open, "Ba-be!" She said pulling the Barbie doll out of the box

She looked up at me with my big brown eyes and smiled before playing with her other gifts. After about another hour of Royalty unwrapping her other gifts and playing with them, I went into the bathroom and got dressed up.

I struggled to cook up some potato salad and mixed greens, but I eventually pulled through. The first people to arrive was my mama and Sierra. "Merry Christmas mama." I said giving her a hug and then giving Sierra hug. My mom was holding the aluminum pans of food while Sierra was holding the gifts.

"Meme!" Royalty screamed and ran to give my mom a hug. "Aw, hello my beautiful angel." She said squeezing her cheeks. Sierra and Royalty both went into her room while my mom went into the kitchen to make more food. She sat the pans on top of the kitchen table and the door bell rung again. I went over to go and open the door and in walked August and Cardi.

"Merry Christmas!" Cardi said walking in with a short red dress with black leggings underneath. She was holding a pan of food while August was holding the gifts. Cardi walked over to the kitchen to set the food down while I took August over to the Christmas tree so he can place his gifts down.

"Merry Crimmas." He said as we dabbed it up. "You already know bro." I replied. "You good though bro?" He asked me putting his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head, "I'm good. I'm chillin'." I told him. "Ya' family gonna come by?" I asked him since he told me that he was gonna bring his family along with him.

He looked down at his watch, "Yeah, dey' should be here any minute na'." He said. "Alright cool, lemme beat ya' ass in Dominos real quick."