17

Brianna

Me and Cardi had just come back from the trap and now we were in the car on our way home. "Alright Cardi, now that I'm letting you in the game a little. There's some things you need to know." I told her seriously. "Being in the game, it comes with having enemies and kidnaps and ransoms happen all the time."

"So I have a code that I say when something happens." I said and she nodded her head. "The code is never coming back." - "Alright, I got it."

After talking for a little more, I pulled the car and started driving home. "So how's you and your new boo? You haven't been talking about him lately." I replied.

"We on pause right now." - "Why?" I asked. "I'm just getting weird vibes from him and I also seen a pink dildo under his sink in his bathroom."

"Did you ask him about it?" - "Yeah but he said it was from one girl that he used it on. But I don't even know." She said throwing her head back. I turned my steering wheel to the right, "I say you should give him another chance to be honest."

Cardi started playing with her nails, "I should. I really do like him." I pulled into the parking space and walked up into the elevator. We both walked up over to our apartment and I saw a note on the front door and it was a letter to pay the bill, so I grabbed it and walked in.

"You're the one who convinced me to give Chris a chance so, I'm going to be here for you if you having any boy problems." I told her. "Thanks babe." She said before giving me a hug. I headed over to my room to take pay my half of the rent.

I went inside of my closet to pull out my duffel bag but I couldn't find it. "What the fuck." I mumbled before putting my hair behind my ear and throwing things out of my closet to find it.

"Yo, where the fuck is my money." I said loudly and by this time there wasn't anything in my closet as well as my money. "What happen Brianna?" Cardi said walking into my room and sitting down.

I didn't say anything, I went back out the closet and double checked to make sure I could see it. "So you not gonna speak?"

"I lost my money." I snapped. "What money?"

"The one that was in the duffel bag. It was close to 400k in there." I said sighing not knowing what to do. "Are you fucking serious?" She said with her eyes widen up and getting up off the bed helping me look for it.

After a while of looking for it, I gave up. "Who could have stolen it?" I asked. We didn't really have people coming in and out of our apartment, so I don't know how this could have happen.

"I'm over this." I smacked my lips and got up and left my room.

Justine

"Why you acting like that?" Joseph whispered in my ear with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Babe wait." I replied while continuing to look at the picture on my phone.

I moved away from his grasp and sat down on the couch. "She looks so familiar what the hell." I mumbled.

I was on his Instagram and saw a picture of him and a girl with the caption "💗" and he tagged her so I went through her page and I remember seeing her at the supermarket. I got up and went to put my on my slides. "Where you going?" Joseph asked. I sighed, "Out."

I opened the apartment door and left. I took my car on my way to Chris' house. I arrived to his door and when I knocked on it, no body answered. I waited a few more minutes but still no answer. I was going to get what was mine.

I decided to hit up IHOP to get some breakfast to take out. "Hello welcome to IHOP, can I take your order?" The lady asked me. "Can I get uhh, two split decisions?" She nodded her head. "That will be $25.38." She replied while tapping somethings on her screen.