"Leave it.", jungkook said. He had gotten up.

The waiter let go of your hand.

"Apologize.", jungkook ordered.

"I'm sorry.", the waiter said and left.

Jungkook seated himself again.

"Yaaaaa that guy. Don't worry (y/n) we'll complain about him.", namjoon assured you.

"I'll be right back.", you said and got up.

"Where are you going (y/n)?", jimin asked.

"Washroom.", you told.

"I'll come along!"

Everyone stared at jungkook. He was the one who said that.

"I need to go to washroom too.", he explained.

"Come on (y/n)!", he said.

You followed jungkook. The washroom was out.

"Such a big restaurant and they couldn't built the washroom inside?!", you complained.

You and jungkook went out together.

It was getting cold. The wind started to blow and the next moment you knew, it was raining heavily.

You ran instantly, finding a spot that could save you from the rain.

You finally reached a little shade but you were already wet. You lost jungkook in the way.

It was night and dark. After a few seconds from when you arrived, jungkook reached too.

"Ah! Thank God! I thought I was alone!", you said and hugged jungkook.

"How are we going to get to the restaurant again?", you asked.

"We can't until the rain stops.", he replied.

He turned to face away from you.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Why?"

"Nothing."

He still didn't face you.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Here...", he took of his jacket and handed it to you. His eyes were fixed behind you.

"Huh?"

"Wear this you must be cold."

"Oh... thank you."

You wore the jacket. It was at that moment you realised why he wasn't looking at you.

Your shirt. You were wearing a white shirt and when it got wet it became all see through.

Your black laced bra had been visible all this time.

Your face was red. You looked side ways.

"Last time he saw you completely naked. This time he just saw the bra...", you tried to comfort yourself.

The rain didn't stop.

"We should inform the other members they might be worried.", you said.

Jungkook slowly started coming near you. You were confused. Your heart started beating fast.

"What is he doing...", you thought.

Jungkooks hand reached for your waist.

"Jungkook?", you said.

He didn't reply. He was bending a little towards you. Your face just a little away from his.

You closed your eyes. You felt something on left side of your stomach.

You opened your eyes. It was jungkooks hand. He was taking his phone out of his jackets pocket that you were wearing.

His face was still near yours. He smirked.

"Expecting a kiss? Weren't we?", he asked.

You pushed him away. You did close your eyes because you were expecting him to kiss you.

"No.", you said bluntly.

"I got sacred because you were getting way too near.", you lied.

He called jhope.

"Put it on speaker.", you said.

"Jungkook! Where are you? Its raining so bad."

"Yeah I know", he said.

"Is (y/n) okay?", jhope asked.

"Yeah I am okay.", you replied.

"We somehow managed to get to the car. Can you guys reach it.", jhope asked.

"I don't think so.", jungkook replied.

"You can go without us.", you said.

"What?", jhope asked.

"I said you can go without us. We'll come by the taxi when it stops raining."

"We aren't leaving without you.", jhope said.

"She's right. The rain isn't going to stop for next 2-3 hours.", jungkook said.

* * * * * *