How you first met

A/N I'm from Denmark, and I'm not the best at English, so please forgive my mistakes <3 I read some fantastic stories by DeducingAngel and that inspired my to start writing, so check them out! Please comment if anything is good, bad or funny, and vote if you like it!

Sherlock:
It was a long day, and you were just tired. You were on the way home, when it started to rain, and you were completely wet in seconds. Suddenly a stranger you recognized to be the great detective, Sherlock Holmes, ran up to you. He asked if he could borrow you phone, and you said yes. After some texting in cold, wet silence, he thanked, and handed you the phone. When you got home to you boyfriend, you got a text that said:
You boss is sleeping with your boyfriend, and you know it.
-SH.
You smiled sadly. Of course you knew it.

John:
You worked at a cafeteria, and a cute blond man sat alone on the bench outside. You asked him if he wanted something, since it technically was a part of the cafeteria, and you just wanted an excuse to talk to him. "A coffee would be great, thanks," he said with a smile. "John Watson." You shook his hand. " y/n l/n." You brought him the coffee and secretly wrote your number on the napkin, hoping he would see it, and maybe text back. You were not disappointed.

Mycroft:
You were in the middle of a project that involved researching about the British government, and you decided to do it in the park. Of course you ended up reading about Mycroft Holmes. Suddenly a slightly amused voice asked; "anything interesting?" Behind you was a formal looking man, that only could be the older Holmes brother. "Some people says that you are the British government, mr. Holmes. Mind if I ask you a couple of questions? It's for a project." After some questions you began to talk about siblings. Mycroft complained about his younger brother, and you complained about your sister. As it began to darken, you said goodbye, and he gave you his number. "I never thought socializing could be so interesting." You nodded. "Me neither."  You agreed to meet again sometime.

Greg:
You were dropping your sister, Sally Donovan, (god bless your soul) of at work, when you met her boss, DI Lestrade. He was a kinda cute and handsome silver haired man, and it felt like you could've been talking for ages. You exchanged numbers, and sadly he's break was over. It was lucky for you, that you lived with your boyfriend, because Anderson's wife was out with friends that night, so him and Sally were having fun at her place.

Jim:
You were reading in the park, and was too much in your own world to notice the handsome man with brown Bambi eyes, who was reading over your shoulder. Many minutes passed before he finally asked: "what are you reading?" You flew up and looked at him. He laughed at your confusion. "Who are you?" You asked, holding your book ready to defend yourself. He threw his hand disarmingly in the air and took a step back. "Alright, alright! I'm not gonna kill you or something!" He said with a smile. He had a cute, Irish accent that suited him well. "Do you come here often?" Was he flirting with you? "Every Sunday to read..." you said hesitating. "See you on Sunday, then" you asked him about his name and he answered: "I'm Jim Moriarty. Hi~ii" and then he left.

A/N tell me what you think about my first 'chapter', and remember, constructive critic is always welcome! <3 I'll try to update as much as possible, but school takes up most of my time. Comment if you have an idea, and I will probably be taking requests (if I'm not to busy) <3
Ps: just get used to my many hearts, I think they're cute <3