How you sleep

A/N I really have no idea what to do next. Please comment if you have an idea<3

Sherlock:
When you and Sherlock sleep, you both lay on the side, facing each other, with the window open and blanket to your chins. You put your head into the crook of his neck, and smell his black curls. Your breath sync with his, and he pulls you closer. You smile and drift off to dreams.

John:
When you and John sleep, his arm is under your head, and your lips are inches from his. His snoring is truly adorable, and you smile lovingly at him. You kiss his cheek and close your eyes.

Mycroft:
When you and Mycroft sleep, your head rests on his chest, and his arms are laid protectively around you. He gently strokes your hair, but he can't find rest. you start to sing a lullaby, and after a few minutes you hear his breath steadying. Your song has calmed you too, an the sleep takes over.

Greg:
When you and Greg sleep, the bed is a jumble of limbs. Your head is in kissing-distance, and he takes advantage of the opportunity. The sweet taste of his lips make your heart flutter. He wrap his arms around you and soon you are dreaming.

Jim:
when you and Jim sleep, you are always trying to stay awake. It's the only time, you're that close to him all day, and you want to enjoy it as long as possible. "Y/N, go to sleep." He whispers, only half awake. You don't answer. He's the big spoon, and he hold you in a tight embrace. He sighs, Knowing that the fight was already lost. He kiss you gently but firmly on your neck, and it sends shivers down your spine. Soon you surrender to the fatigue and falls asleep with the burning marks from his kisses on your skin.

A/N what do you think? Vote or tell me you in the comments<3
-ND