Car Wash (Octavia High School AU)

"Y/n, let's go." Niylah said, dragging you along by your hand. The girls basketball team was having a car wash to raise money to buy tickets to go to a Trikru game. It was to see their old captain, Lexa's first game. "Come on, chances are Octavia will be wearing a bikini."

"Niylah, unlike you, I'm not a total horndog." You said and Niylah rolled her eyes. "Blah blah blah, I have Luna now and we're literal perfection, and the nicest people you'll ever meet. Did I mention she got a scholarship to my school and is giving up living by the boardwalk for me?"

"Actually, I got a job here and am transferring to Polis University." Niylah said and you rolled your eyes. "I don't want her to give up the one thing in the world she loves for me."

"You realize she'll argue you're the one thing she loves right?" You asked and Niylah shrugged. "Ugh, you guys are too much."

"You love us though." Niylah said and you nodded.

"Yeah, you are the good Murphy." You joked and Niylah opened the door for you. "See, that time I went out with John, he didn't do that."

"He was 15 and unsure of how to act." Niylah said and you shrugged. The drive to the car wash was interesting, Niylah insisting on trying to coerce you into admitting your feelings for Niylah and you trying to insist you had none.

"Y/n!" Octavia yelled when she saw you. "Come to get the death trap cleaned?"

"It's not a death trap. It saved my life you know." You said smiling at Octavia. "Also I'm dropping Niylah of so she can spend time with her girlfriend."

"They are pretty much the best couple I know." Octavia said and you nodded. "I'd love to see how we would be."

"A-are you asking me on a date?" You asked and she nodded. "Maybe letting Niylah drag me here was a good idea after all."

"I'll pick you up after the game tomorrow night." Octavia said and you nodded. She smiled like a form as she finished up your car. Murphy made a stupid home that had Niylah, Luna, and Octavia laughing and you somehow hadn't noticed her abs until they were tightening with the waves of giggles as your face reddened. "Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." You said getting into your car. Eventually tomorrow came and there was a nervous excitement swallowing you with every second.

"Y/n, you came to my game." Octavia said and you nodded. "That's sweet and I know basketball isn't really your thing."

"I'm Ice Nation O, we play cooler sports." You joked and Octavia kissed your cheek. You watched the game in the spot Bellamy had paid to reserve. You ended up sitting with Bellamy, Murphy, Niylah, Lincoln, Clarke, Lexa, and Raven.

"Y/n!" Echo, one of your old friends yelled as you stepped into the parking lot after the game. "It's been a long time."

"Yeah, it has." You said as Octavia walked out of the gym. "You should have my number, call me later."

"Totally." Echo said and Octavia grabbed your hand. "Have fun on your date."

"She will." Octavia said and you smirked at her jealous side. "This has been nearly three years coming, so I thought maybe we could get something quick at Biggie's, drive my car to the cliff side, and then after a little bit of making out, we watch a movie at my place."

"I'm cool with it." You said and she opened the door for you. The food was decent and the making out didn't happen until Octavia had been out of the car for 3 minutes making sure her mouth didn't taste like chicken nuggets. The making out was short lived as more cars began to fill up and you swore you saw Luna's beaten up old truck parked next to Bellamy's brand new Subaru.

"What movie should we watch?" Octavia asked and you shrugged. "How much movie do you plan to actually watch?"

"Depends on how much of the movie you distract me from." You said, your tone very flirtatious.

"Well then." Octavia said, happy you didn't acknowledge the blush. You got through a little of some stupid high school cliché movie that Octavia took from Bellamy. As you made out, credits music began playing and Octavia moved back a bit. "That may be my favourite movie."

"Yeah, what was your favourite part?" You asked and Octavia leaned in and kissed you.

"Car wash scene, always a win." Octavia said and you rolled your eyes. However, you would have to thank whoever came up with the idea of the basketball team having a car wash.