Hello (Octaven Modern)

Raven had seen Octavia around many times. They'd always hung out in groups, Raven staying near Monty and Jasper, Octavia with Bellamy and Clarke. Which was why Raven, for the life of her, could not remember when she developed feelings for Octavia or how she knew as much about the girl as she did. They hadn't exactly said anything past hello to each other.

"Raven, focus." Monty said snapping his fingers in front of her face. "Don't tell me the stress is getting to you."

"I'm trying to figure something personal out." Raven said and Monty nodded. "There's a girl and we've hung out before, but haven't said really anything to each other, but I think I really like her."

"Well, say hello and then all her out." Monty said and that was Raven's plan. Clarke invited her over for a girl's night and had invited Octavia. When she walked into the apartment, she immediately was meet with a smiling Clarke.

"Hey, this is Octavia." Clarke said and Octavia held it her hand. Neither of them said anything, Raven suddenly freezing whenever she was about to talk with Octavia. They drank and watched movies on Netflix, Clarke leaving often to with do to the bathroom or get snacks.

"Hello." Raven said and Octavia smiled at her.

"Hello." Octavia said and Raven smiled politely back. "We should go out sometime."

"Totally." Raven said smiling. "I get off work at 7 tomorrow."

"I'll pick you up after work." Octavia said smiling at Raven.