Heartbreaker (Octavia Blake Modern AU)

Octavia Blake, little sister of Bellamy Blake. She'd broken just about as many hearts as him. Unlike him though, you seemed to find yourself actually falling under her charm on the few occasions that she decided to grace you with her presence. Today seemed to be one of those days, meaning that you were both lucky and unlucky by the look on her face. 

"Hey there cutie." She said and you looked down at your book. "Wanna go with me to the movies Friday?" 

"Um, I don't think I can." You said, thanking yourself for staying strong. "I've got things I'd like to do." 

"Maybe I could help you with those things?" Octavia asked and you looked down, doubting she'd want to help you write fanfiction and watch Doctor Who Friday night. "I mean, I barely know you and you seem really interesting and smart." 

"Your brother tried this on me before, what do you want?" You asked, noticing the same lines being used twice. The only difference was she looked offended, like you'd actually hurt her with your accusations. 

"I wanted a date." Octavia said and you were a bit shocked. "You're really nice and everybody thinks of me as some heartbreaker like Bellamy and I don't want that reputation. I was hoping that if everybody saw me with you, that'd change it." 

"Because I'm not what heartbreakers go after. I'm the girl that's supposed to sit by a window and hope for the cute boy to notice her right?" You asked, getting a bit angry. 

"No, you're somebody I genuinely like." Octavia blurted and you looked shocked. "Sure I've broken a few hearts, but I've also had my heart broken. I know what it's like to care about somebody and I think I care about you a lot. So, will you track of this heartbreaker's heart?" 

"Yeah, I'd love to." You said and she smiled, moving close to you and kissing your cheek. "But if you hurt me, I'll find a way to make sure you fail everything." 

"I'll be at your house tomorrow night at exactly 7 with Taco Bell." Octavia said before running off like the dork that didn't fit her reputation. Maybe she wasn't such a heartbreaker after all.