Chapter 9

"Rings of fate kept us connected, a token of the universe, the destiny we were given"

JIN

Yoongi was nowhere to be found and I was getting worried, really worried. We tried calling him but he won't pick up, I started to panic a little because it was getting dark and the teachers were looking for him from me a while ago, since he didn't show up to his next classes, I was shocked since he didn't come to our our lunch meet up and I haven't seen him either the whole day.

The others and I went looking for him around the neighborhood ever since Hoseok and Jimin never found him in school. "Any luck Namjoon-ah?" He shook his head and I ran my hand through my hair "Don't worry hyung, we'll find him" Jungkook said reassuring me and I smiled at him.

"He's not in SEVENTEEN Street" Hobi reported. Namjoon spoke up "Okay, how about we split up? We'll meet here in 30, Okay?" We nodded and the maknaes saluted. Hobi went with Namjoon, Jungkook went with me and Jimin went with Taehyung.

"Say hyung, do you know any guy named Yoogun?" Jungkook asked "No, but I heard he's new, why?" "He was looking for Suga hyung a while ago, he seemed very impatient, maybe he knows Suga hyung, they're both from Daegu so there is a possibility" "I only knew Suga-sshhi for a short time, maybe if we have no luck we can ask him" Jungkook frowned "Ah, well, I'm not fanning on the idea, he seemed nice but also scary, plus the way he was looking for Suga hyung a while ago just seemed really, off" I frowned as well "We'll have to leave that for later, what's important now is finding Suga-ah" "Mmhm" Jungkook nodded.

"YAH! Hyung! Could you buy me ice cream!?" I saw an ice cream truck not too far.

"Kookie-ah, there's no time and it's getting late for ice cream"
"It never gets late for ice cream, Suga hyung always treat me ice cream, pleeeeaaaase hyung pleeeeaaaase" he pouted and whined.

I sighed "Fine, fine, make it quick" I handed him some money and he happily skipped to the truck as I followed.

He bought a giant Chocolate, Vanilla anf Strawberry sandae with caramel drizzle, chocolate chips and a cherry on top. He also used up all the money I gave him.

"Yah, Kookie-ah, you could've just bought a simple plain one you know" "Omo hyung, you're so boring.... And old" he laughed "You're welcome" I mumbled and we proceeded, Jungkook eating the ice cream happily like a little kid.

JIMIN

I walked with Taetae and I admi, I was getting really worried. "Yah Jiminie, don't you think it's a little weird of Suga hyung to disappear like that?"
I nodded "I wonder what happened to him Tae..."

"Ooooh worried, I ship it" he teased
"Jungkook hugged you a while ago oooooh I ship it" I retorted.

"Hey man, I don't like him that way, you were stalking him again weren't you?" "Am not" "Am too" "Am not!" "Am too!!!" "Look dude you like Jungkook and the person you like for sure likes you back" "....I wish...." I heard him whisper and my smile dropped.

We kept walking with a little uncomfortable silence until we felt isolation and darkness "Yah Chim, do you know where we're going?"
"... No... I thought you know! I was following you!" "Pabo! I don't even fucking know where we are! I was following you too!" "Goddammit Tae! Now, where do you think we should go?" "IDK" "Don't abbreviate me!" "I. Don't. Fucking. Know!" "Ugh!"
"How about... This way! Let's go this way!" He pointed northeast. "You sure?" "Nah" I smirked "C'mon Tae"

We walked a little farther "Any girls you like Chim?" "Nah" "Guys?" "Nah, if I could I'd date all of those people who faints for me" he mimicked a girly voice "Omo!!!! Jiminie oppa!!! Saranghae!!!!!" And I playfully punched him "I like someone Tae but I won't tell you" "Aw why not? I'm your bestie!!!" He pouted "I'll tell you when the time is right" "Is it Kookie?" I blushed "No" "Suga hyung?" I blushed again "No" "Then whoooo????" He whined.