Chain 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"W-why is it that guy always getting Jinn!?" Yuu takes another glass of beer. "Hey. Yuu, that's enough." Taiki tries to stop Yuu by pulling the glass but he'll push Taiki away.

Jinn texted Yuu and Taiki that he's at home with Tomomi and everything is back to normal between them. On that evening, Yuu called Taiki that he will come over to have a drink with him.

Yuu turns around and pulls Taiki neck tie, "Tell me, Taiki. Am I not good for Jinn? That guy already hurt him." Taiki let a long sigh out of his mouth. "Have sex with me!" Yuu grabs Taiki and forcefully kiss him. "Wha-Stop joking around, Yuu!" pushing Yuu away to him but he won't budge.

"What happened? My head hurts." Yuu sits up and touch his forehead because it's hurting him real bad. Taiki who's beside him also woke up, Yuu look at him and found that they're both naked.

"D-did we do it?" Taiki pulls the blanket and walks towards the bathroom. "Nothing happened." There's coldness in his voice but Yuu didn't notice it, instead he scratches his neck and chuckles. "Is that so, sorry to bother you last night."

When he turns around Taiki is not in the room anymore. Huh? Why can't I remember anything? Did we do it or not? The way Taiki acting is really weird but he told me we didn't do it. Maybe it's just the hangover last night.

As their usual routine, Yuu and Taiki went to school together but it's a little quieter. "Uhm." Taiki instantly cut Yuu to what he will say.

"I already told you there's nothing happened between us. So please stop looking at me that way!" he dashes away to Yuu.

"Wa-wait!" he tried to follow Taiki but failed to do it because Taiki is the best runner in their school, nobody can match him.

Yuu took a deep breath, "Why won't you try to listen to me!?" he shouts and every students who's walking to the school stares at him. This is embarrassing. He lowers his head and continues to walk.

"Where's Taiki- senpai, Yuu-senpai?" Jinn saw Yuu coming towards but Taiki isn't around. The three of them eat on the rooftop at Lunch Break, since the cafeteria is always full of students fighting to get food.

"He's not here?" Yuu stops when he heard that Taiki is not with Jinn. "That's what I'm asking. The both of you always go together here." Jinn take a bite from his bento made by Tomomi, "But our classmates said he went out already." Yuu starts to worry.

"I'm going to find him. Sorry, Jinn if I have to leave you here." Yuu swiftly run towards the exit. "Hey! Did something happen bad to him!?" Jinn said in a loud voice and stands up in anxiety while staring at Yuu disappear.

Taiki! You Idiot! Where did you go!? What in the hell is wrong with you!? If I ever find you-Yuu suddenly stops.

What will I do if I found him? What face should I put? What if he hates me because of last night? He tightly holds his chest and leans on the wall. What's this? It hurts.