Chain 5

CHAPTER FIVE

Michael's POV

It's raining again, just like that day... Michael stared at the window as the rain starts to pour so hard outside of the mansion.

I got bruised again... Michael stands in front of the mirror and touch the bruised all over his body, "Where are you freaking child of demon!" his mom shout while she takes her steps at the stairs towards in Michael's room. Michael didn't move back when he saw his mother angry face, he just stares his mother with his cold black eyes.

"How dare you to look at me like that! I told you just disappear in front of me! This is your fault! You demon!" his mother fell on her knees and starts to cry.

My mother blame me for my father's sudden death, she thought that I kill him... My father tries to rape me when my mother's away for a week, maybe because of depression why my father did that...

But when he's going to do that my mother came home, she saw me down on my knees, naked tied in my bed and my dad holding a whip, he use it to hit my back. My mother was shocked from what she saw, instead of helping me she starts to slap me and my father stops my mother...

After a few days, my father didn't carry the guilt inside of him and decided to hang himself in their room... He leaves me and my mother in the house once we share laughter and love but it is a house where he tries to rape his own son...

Then, that's the starts where my own mother hit me every time she sees me, I never try to shout or cry in front of her I just stare her with coldness... I guess my body becomes numb from being hit...

When I saw my mother cry and said she wants me to disappear, I decided to leave the house... It was dark and raining, I leave the money I kept at the table with the letter... I didn't bring anything when I left the house...

This will kill me right, just like what my mother wants... I thought embracing my cold body; nobody will care for a kid soaked in wet sitting at the side of the restaurant... I'm like an abandoned cat leave in the big world; it doesn't know what will happen to it...

My vision starts to get blurry, but I didn't mind it... When I try to open it wide to see why the rain stops suddenly, but I was surprise a man appeared in front of me sharing his umbrella with me...

"What are you doing here outside, young man? Your parents must be worry to you..." the man went down his feet and stares, I didn't mind nor answering him but he took my cold hand. I felt warm and comfortable with that hand...

"If you don't have any home to return to... Mind to work with me, I guess your will be a big help with that body of yours..." he smiles and help me to stands up...

I didn't think twice or push him away to me; I just let him drag me to his car... He must be rich and like to hook up with boys of my age... He opened the door at the back of his car and gave me his black coat, "That will keep you warm..." he smiled again and went to the driver's seat...

I love the smell of his coat it makes me fell asleep along the way, but I felt the car stops and when I opened my eyes I saw a big mansion through the taint window of the car. I blink my eyes, to see I was just dreaming or not... But it's not my imagination...

The man opens the door of the car and help me to stand up, that's where I realize that his not an old man looking for sex... His face is gentle and young, his eyes are like the dawn gazing me with a smile on his face... "Welcome, to your new home..."

We start to walk inside the house, at first I don't want to step inside 'cause I'll just dirtied the floor with my bare feet but he hold my hand and drag me. "I'm sorry; I didn't introduce myself a while ago. I'm Takayuki Oda, and you?" I was stunned for a moment when he removes his jacket and his wearing a suit.

I gulp to find my voice, "I... I'm Mic...hael..." it sounds like I'm in pain but I stay strong whenever I saw him smiling at me, then a young boy went out the kitchen, "Papa!" the boy hugged him and kiss him in the cheek...

Pa...Papa... So, he's a married man after all... I need to get out of this house... When I start to take a step, Takayuki stops me, "Where are you going, Michael? You need to take a bath or else you're going to be sick... Go and wash and we'll talk about the job, okay?"

I can't resist with the face like that... So, I walk in the bathroom and undress myself and stand in front of the mirror... What will I do...? He can see it... I'm thankful that he gave me his coat and I can cover it but what now... I touch my bruises scattered in my body...

When I'm done, I saw him at the living room with papers in his hands, He must be a really busy person but where is his wife? Since, I came I never saw her... "Michael..." Takayuki stands up and surprise "Wha... What happen to your body...?" he looks like his going to cry, I never thought that he can be this cute...

"I... I'm fine... Don't worry..." I try to cover my bruises but he pushes me down and went in the cabinet to take the medical kit, "No, you're not... I'm really sorry; I didn't know that you're hurt..." his gentle fingers applied ointments in every bruise he can see...

"A... About the job..." I starts to talk 'cause I feel uneasy of the silence, he look at me "Forget it... I just want you to come with me, I can't stand that cold look on your face..." he mumbled but I can still understand it, I smiled, "What...?" he pouted his mouth like a little kid...

Days passed by, when shocking news came... My mother died, they said that she was looking for everyday and when her body can't take it she collapsed and died... Takayuki help me with my Mother's burial, I didn't have a grudge with my mother 'cause she's still the one brought me in this world...

When I turn 21, I ask Takayuki if I can be their butler, he insist but I still made him agree... Takayuki told me about his ex-wife, that she leave him and Tomomi with another man saying that Takayuki all he think is his work and forget about her...

Somehow, I felt at ease when I knew that they don't have any communication with his ex-wife... I know it's wrong to think that way but I guess I'm falling to Takayuki, but I don't want him to know it... I'm satisfied to look at his beautiful face...

I'm really stupid; I hug him without thinking, this far enough... Michael punches the wall and went to his room and packs his things up...