Chain 3

CHAPTER THREE

Tomomi drags Jinn at his room, "Wa... Wa...it... It hurts..." Jinn try his best to get his arm out of Tomomi's very firm grip. Tomomi push him down at his bed and the towel at Jinn waist fell down, He saw it! Jinn thought as he hides his cock to Tomomi...

But Tomomi remove Jinn hands, and starts to rub it with his large hands, Jinn hold his voice and grab the bed sheet. When Tomomi heard footsteps coming to his room, it's Michael. He pulled Jinn at his closet, "Don't scream or make noise or I'll break this..." Tomomi whispered as he rubbed Jinn's cock.

Jinn covered his mouth with all his might, why... Why is Tomomi doing this to me...? Stop it... I want to tell him... "Young master? Maybe, his with Jinn..." Michael looks around the room and he didn't found Tomomi so he leave and lock the door.

After the penetrating stroking Tomomi did, tears starts to fell in his emerald eyes. But Tomomi didn't mind it, he carries Jinn and throws him at the bed, Tomomi's hand starts to touch Jinn's body every part of it. "You're my toy... Always will be... I'll do whatever I want to do with you..." Tomomi licks Jinn's tears.

"Please... Stop it... I... I'm a guy... Tomomi... I'm begging..." Jinn covered his face as he sobs... He heard Tomomi smirks and he felt something in his ass, he remove his hands to see what it is... Tomomi pours lotion at his ass... Wha... What is this...? It's cold...

Tomomi smiles evilly and put his finger in Jinn's rosy hole and he trust it faster, "Wow your ass is a real tight, it's squeezing my finger..." Jinn release the moans his holding back. "St... Stop... Tomomi-sama... Ple...ase" Jinn cried but Tomomi never listened to him he even trust it harder and put another finger.

"It needs to be stretch or else you might not take the real one..." he starts to kiss Jinn torridly and swirls his tongue to explore Jinn's mouth. Tomomi's other hand plays at his nipple, pinching it hard that it makes Jinn to moan more. "I can see the way you moan... You really love this... This body belongs to me..." he whispered

As Tomomi play, Jinn's cum every move Tomomi make to his precious body. "I'm at my limit, I need pleasure too..." Tomomi chuckles and he slowly put his hard cock in Jinn's hole. Jinn moan louder and cry, "St... Stop it... It... It hurts... Hurt... Pulled it out... Ahhh..."

Jinn's want to break off but Tomomi hold his both hands above his head, "Cry more... I want you scream in pleasure..." Tomomi trust his hard cock. Tomomi's room is soundproof, the people outside of his room can't hear anything he request it to his dad.

Tomomi steps closer and his cock go deeper and deeper, he hit the spot that's why every trust he make Jinn's moan louder. "I'm going to cum..." Tomomi groans, Jinn was shock for what he heard, "Please... Don't..." but it's too late Tomomi splurt it out at Jinn ass.

Jinn's body starts trembling as his ass suck at the overflowing cum of Tomomi, his green eyes were blank and he didn't say a word he stays at Tomomi's bed like a frozen dead meat. He's a mess; there are a lot of bite marks and red marks all over his body.

Why... I told him to stop... He didn't listen... He's a monster... I'm wrong for trusting him... Why did he do it with me...? Doesn't he felt disgust...? A lot of questions popping in his head, he felt something cold again Tomomi wipes the sticky white thing out of his ass.

While Jinn thinking, he didn't notice Tomomi went to the bathroom and get water with a wet towel. Jinn straightened up and move away to Tomomi as he covering his naked body, his face looks scared and his eyes were glimmering like he saw a demon before his eyes.

Tomomi tried to grab him back, "DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU... YOU'RE HORRIBLE!" Jinn start to cry again and covered his face between his knees. Tomomi gaze at Jinn and hug him, "I'm really sorry, Jinn... Forgive me... I promise I'll never do that again..." he pats Jinn's back to make him calm.