Chain 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

I really hate this vacation... I didn't even have the time to do my thing to Jinn... That bastard ruined my entire plan... Tomomi remember again what happened.

After the firework show, Tomomi and Jinn thought that Yuu will go back to his room but he went inside their room and brought a case of sake (Sake- a Japanese alcoholic beverage) while Taiki have the snacks on his arms. The two only watched Yuu drowned his self by drinking all the sake with a little help of Taiki.

Yuu passed out and when Taiki try to drag him to their owned room. He felt dizzy and passed out also. Tomomi decides to bring them both but Jinn insist. He knew that it will take a lot of time to move them since their room is the very last room of the hotel.

"Are you upset?" Jinn hold Tomomi's hand, "Not really..." he turns his head to face Jinn and give him a kiss on the forehead after that is a long sigh. Jinn straightened up and giggle for the way Tomomi acted. You can't lie to me, you know... I can say that you're really upset... I wonder what happened to those two, I hope Senpai is alright...

They leave Yuu and Taiki alone in their room and when back to their home, since Tomomi leave is over and Jinn class will starts tomorrow.

"Wahh... At last, we're on our private world..." Tomomi drop his body on the bed after he arranged their things. Jinn jump on top of Tomomi, "You looked so tired... I felt sorry for the things you want to do... Senpai is really outgoing while Taiki is always beside him to support..." Jinn make face to Tomomi.

He pulled Jinn towards him and kiss him on the lips, "On our next vacation, maybe we should go out of the country so he can't follow us... I want so bad this beautiful body to be mined that whole time..."

Tomomi trace Jinn's body from the collar bone to his private friend who's become hard, "Not now, Tomo... You still have work and I ha...Ve School..." Jinn cover his cock but Tomomi remove it and went down. He breathed to it while licking, "Don't worry; I will just lick it... You don't want to leave it like this, right?"

Jinn moan is not like before, it's more sweet and intense... Tomomi suck all of Jinn, "I... I'm cumming..." he tries to move Tomomi's head but he already cum and Tomomi take all of it.

Jinn sit up, he lick the spare cum and suck Tomomi's tongue. After their sweet scene, they take a shower and went to bed. "I love you..." Tomomi kiss the tip of the nose of Jinn and embraces him. Jinn buried his face to Tomomi's chest, "I love you too, Tomo..."

Tomomi drop Jinn to his school before going to school, he went out of the car and say his goodbye. "Yow!" a tall man with long violet hair is coming to their way, "Not again..." Tomomi turn around and smile to Yuu and Taiki.

"Wow, it's my first to saw you dropping Jinn to school..." Yuu wrap his left arm to Tomomi's shoulder, "Yeah, 'cause I still have time..." he removed Yuu's arm.

"Good morning, Jinn..." Taiki pinch Jinn's cheek, "You still smell of alcohol, Senpai... I thought that the both of you will not come... You almost finish the case..." Jinn pass to Taiki his mouth wash. Yuu laugh, "Thanks to Taiki his not worn out unlike me..."

"I should be going, Jinn... I'll pick you up here, okay... Don't leave without me and take care of yourself..." Tomomi kiss him on the cheeks, "Don't look so worried... We'll protect Jinn... Right, Jinn?" Yuu smirks and hug Jinn. You're the reason why I looked more worried... Tomomi turn around and give a sigh, while waving back.

"So, tell me... Did you already do it??" Yuu whispered, Jinn turn red after what he just heard, "Wahhh... You did... That's not fair... Let me do you..." he pouted his lips but Jinn push him away.

"Stop it, Senpai... I will never do it with you... I'll head first, please wash your mouth thoroughly..." Jinn walk away as Yuu chuckled while watching him walking away.

After class, Jinn swiftly went to where Tomomi is waiting for him, but he suddenly stop, "A girl?" Tomomi is talking to a sexy-brown haired woman. He hides to a big tree and watch them. Looks like you're enjoying talking to her, huh? Who is she? I never saw her or heard her from Tomo...

When Jinn feel pissed he went out the tree and walk towards them, "Jinn!" Tomomi smilingly wave to him. Jinn expression change to blank, "Hello, so you're Jinn... How cute..." the woman giggles.

"Hi..." he said dryly, "Uhmm... I should be really going... Thanks for the time, Tomomi..." the woman rapidly walk away. The silence covered the car, no one dares to talk but when Tomomi felt the tense and pressure, "Darling is..." he start. You have the guts to call her 'Darling in front of me... Jinn look the other way.

Tomomi glance at Jinn, he exhale, "Her name was really Darling, she's my co-worker. I always tell her about you, so she eagerly decided she want to meet you... I'm really sorry for not introducing her properly, the atmosphere become tense..."

"It's alright... Can you say sorry to her for me...?" Jinn turn around and smile to Tomomi, "Of course! Anything for my sweet baby..." he leaves an intense kiss on the soft red lips of Jinn who kiss him back. I'm sorry too, Tomo... But I really felt something to that girl... And I will find it out...