Chain 9

CHAPTER NINE

"The house is not that big, but adding one more person will not hurt..." Tomomi drives the car and Jinn sat beside him, he cheerfully told Jinn all about the house.

"We don't have many neighbors, it's a quiet place and it's near to your school... I can drop and pick you up..."

Jinn still in his college year, even though his small it never stops him to study well. While, Tomomi is a normal salary man, working in a big company, and sometimes he will go on a business trip. He told his father to stop supporting Jinn to his studies instead he will be the one to support him.

Tomomi turns to Jinn, "Hey, are you alright?" he notice, since they left the house Jinn never spoken to him, he just quietly sitting beside him and staring far away, "Jinn..." Tomomi take his hand.

"Ah, I'm alright..." Jinn pull his hand out, "I'm sorry if I force you to bring me..." he gazes out the window. Tomomi focus on the road, "You don't need to feel sorry... I also want to bring you with me..." the both of them looks at the same and Tomomi smiles at him.

What am I doing...? Jinn, stop thinking unnecessary things... If you really want to know something to put your mind at ease, go ahead and asks him... Don't spoil the mood... Jinn take a deep breath, shaking his head, "Ahmm, Tomo..."

"We're here..." Tomomi suddenly cut him off, he gently parks the car in front of a three story apartment. "Don't move..." Tomomi went out of the car and open Jinn's door.

They're like a newlyweds moving in their dream house. Tomomi carry their things and put it in front of the apartment, he declines Jinn to help him.

Jinn stares at the apartment, observing it top to bottom, then the girl last night went out the apartment. "Tomomi!!" hugging Tomomi like they never saw each other for a long time, then another woman wearing kimono cough and the girl let go Tomomi.

"Good Morning... We're not late right...?" Tomomi smiles to the woman, "No, you're just in time..." she stares at Jinn back to Tomomi. "Oh, I almost forgot..." Tomomi embrace Jinn at the back, "This is Jinn, I brought him with me... So, the both of us will live together..." he winks to the woman.

"I'm sorry for intruding... Nice to meet you..." Jinn bow his head, and then the girl hugs him real tight and the woman cough again. "Sorry... You're so cute that I can't help it... I'm Lyn, by the way, Nice to meet you Jinn..." Tomomi pulls Jinn towards him, "We still need to unpack our things..."

Lyn went to the woman and they both nodded, "You know where to go, Tomomi... I'm sure, Lyn already told you about the rules..." then the both of them starts to walk inside the apartment.

The woman wearing kimono personality is sophisticated yet feminine; she can tame Lyn in instant. Lyn is her opposite; she has a lively aura... Just like the first time I saw her, she can make Tomomi smile... Jinn thought to his self.

"This will be our very own room, do you like it, Jinn?" Tomomi put down their things. Their room is in the third floor, it has a veranda that you can feel the cool breeze of the wind, it's spacious unlike what Tomomi said, there's a kitchen together with the dining area, a clean living room, and one master bedroom.

Jinn shocks when Tomomi carry him to the living room, pushing him down, "Tell me, what's wrong? Are you still mad at me?" his green eyes looks sad.

Jinn embrace him, "I'm jealous..." he whisper, "Why?" Tomomi straightens Jinn whose face gone red.

"Oh, don't tell me..." Tomomi gets it and Jinn face turns redder. Tomomi hugs him tight, "Lyn is my cousin, from the mother side... I didn't tell my father because he will freak out... And the lady in kimono is Melissa, Lyn's lover..." Jinn pull his self out, "Lover?? You mean..." Tomomi nodded.

"Yeah, they're just like us..." he kiss Tomomi in his forehead, "We're lovers, right?" he grins and Jinn nods blushingly. Tomomi moves towards Jinn and tightly embrace him, "I'm so happy that you're here with me..." Jinn hug back, "Me too... Tomo, can I ask something"

Tomomi nods, "What is it?" Jinn take a deep breath, "I just notice, the way you glare at me and Michael, are the same... Did he make you angry also...?" Tomomi holds Jinn both of his shoulder.

"You never did wrong to me, Jinn... It's just Michael pisses me off because I thought you're in love with him and his taking it as an advantage to get you..." Tomomi scratch the back of his head.

Jinn embrace him again, "I was sad that time, and I can't take it anymore... I thought that my heart will explode anytime, Michael is only person I can cry on..."

"I'm sorry..." Tomomi pats Jinn's head; Jinn shook his head "It's alright..." Tomomi face Jinn, kiss him on the cheek, "I love you, Jinn... Now, Tomorrow and Forever... I always will..." Jinn start to blush, "I love you too, Tomo..."