Chain 4

CHAPTER FOUR

After the incident, Tomomi didn't dare to touch Jinn after all he sticks to his words to Jinn, that he will not do anything to him.

Mr. Takayuki comes home at evening because of his job but he still makes time to eat with Jinn and Tomomi. The butler, Michael awaits at the door for Takayuki to arrive, then a black car stops in front of the house and a gorgeous man wearing a black suit came out the car.

Michael bows his head, "You... Don't need to do that, Michael..." Takayuki starts to walk inside the house "I'm home, where's Tomomi and Jinn?" he turn around to hung his coat but Michael took the coat and smiles at Takayuki, "Welcome home, master. I guess the both of them are in their respective rooms, they never came out."

Takayuki starts too worried for the two, I wonder what's wrong with those two... They've been acting strange these past few days. "Master, please wait at the dining hall. I will call Young master and Jinn..." Takayuki startled for a moment when Michael suddenly appeared in front of him.

"O... Okay..." Takayuki follows what Michael ordered him, he proceed to the Dining Hall. Moments later, Tomomi appeared and seat at the left side of his father and Jinn is behind of Michael and seat at the right side. "Please, enjoy your meals..." Michael and the maids when to the kitchen to continue their household chores

Takayuki can't stand the silence so he starts the talking, "Jinn, how's your day with Tomomi?" he ask as he take a sip on his red wine. Takayuki likes to drink red wine, because it helps his body to calm and it's good for the heart. Jinn raise his head and stares at Takayuki who's smiling at him, his face turns red and nod at Takayuki.

Tomomi suddenly stands up, "I'm going to bed, thanks for the meal..." he bows at his father and went upstairs. Takayuki and Jinn watch Tomomi go and silence strikes again; Jinn finish half of his food and drink his milk, then he stands up and bows also at Takayuki and leaves the table without saying a word.

Takayuki facial expression change with sadness, am I right bringing Jinn in my house? I don't want to see those two, don't get along well. Tomomi was happy when he saw Jinn but why they're acting that way, I want to ask them... I'm a lawyer but such a coward dad...

Michael suddenly shows up and he starts to clean the table, "Don't sulk like that, master. It's not suite on your face, don't worry too much at them. They're at the stage we called, 'Rebellious Stage'..." Michael gazes at Takayuki and smiles at him.

Maybe, Michael is right... No, his definitely right... But still I can't stop worrying at them. After all my sweet Tomomi is in that stage, I never saw him cry when his mother leave this house for another man. I want to get close to him so I bought a lot of toys when I come home, I never saw him smiles and excited when I brought Jinn here so he can experience how to have a friend...

Suddenly, Takayuki's hazel eyes filled with tears. Michael saw Takayuki crying and hugs him all of a sudden, "I told you not to worry too much at them, Takayuki... They'll be fine..." Michael hugs him tightly that he stops crying and pushes Michael away and walks away the Dining hall.

Michael smirks while he stares at his hands, "I'm such an idiot..."