Meeting Her

I know this isn't how they actually met but I can change whatever I want

Brendon walks into the coffee shop before the bus took off again. This stop was special, They stopped in Los Angeles for a few days to get some well deserved sleep in their own bed.

"Hello, Welcome to Sarah's Coffee Shop! May I take your order?" He look down from the menu to see the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Yeah.. Can I have a large mocha latte with no whipped cream, please?" Brendon said, trying not to stutter.

"Your name?" She asked, holding a pen to the cup.

"Y-you don't know my name?"

"Should I?"

"No! My name is Brendon!" She smiled, then wrote his name onto the cup. After waiting a few minutes, another girl gave him his coffee. Brendon looked on the side of the cup, seeing something that made his day.

Brendon ;-)
Call Sarah: 555-344-8933

Brendon quickly typed the number into his phone, saving it for later.

***

Brendon sat on the bus, deciding whether or not to text this Sarah chick. He didn't want to lead her on with her thinking he had a dick.

Brendon: I'm trans.

Sarah: good for you, but who is this?

Brendon: I'm the guy you gave your number to at your shop, Brendon.

Sarah: oh! Hi! And I don't care if you are trans, you seem like a gentleman anyways!

Brendon: Thanks, but I'm sorry to say that I just got back onto tour! I'm in a pretty nice band called Panic at the Disco.

Sarah: oh my god! My friend is taking me to one of your shows! In Denver!

Brendon: that's our next stop! I'll give you the address to the hotel I will be staying at so we can properly meet.

Sarah: lol at least I don't have to worry about you wanting to fuck! I have a question.

Brendon: you can ask me anything

Sarah: you you still have breasts?

Brendon: I do

Sarah: hot

"Brendon? Who you texting?" Ryan asked, turning off the lights because the other two guys fell asleep.

"The love of my life. Sarah lastname."

"You don't even know her last name?"

"She called me hot because I have boobs!" Brendon smiled.

"Ooh! She's a keeper! Well, good night. If you want to masterbate, don't use the vibrator, it wakes everyone up."

"Okay, good night, Ryan." Brendon said as he looked back at his phone.

Brendon: you think that's hot?

Sarah: I mean, I like my boobs! I'm sure I'd like yours:-*

Brendon: wanna see them?

Brendon has never sent nudes before, and was kinda excited.

Sarah: if you send me yours I'll send you mine!

Brendon quickly looks around the bus to see if anyone could see him. Once he knew the coast was clear, Brendon took off he shirt and looked at his breasts. He held his phone above his head so the picture would get his face, too. Once he took it, he sent it to Sarah.

Sarah: Damn! You have a nice body! Image attached.

Once Brendon opened the picture that Sarah sent him, he felt his downstairs area tingle. No, throb. He quickly took that as a hint and went into his bunk, playing with himself to her picture.

Straight\Transgender जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें