💍

Brendon sighed as he waited for Sarah to get ready. They were going out on a date tonight, and Brendon was planning to propose to Sarah. They've been talking about marriage for some time now, but Brendon thinks today is the right time.

"You ready?" Sarah asked, leaving the bathroom.

"Yeah.. God you're beautiful!"

"You're so handsome, baby!" Sarah grabs Brendon's hand. "C'mon, let's go to eat!"

***

"Oh Brendon, this food was amazing! Thank you for this amazing night!"

"Its not over yet!" Brendon stood up and held out his hand. "Come with me, Sarah." They walked out of the restaurant, getting into the car. Brendon started to drive.

"Where are we going?" Brendon just smiled. "Baby, you're scaring me.."

"Don't worry, I'm taking you to the peak." Sarah relaxed. They used to go to the peak when they started to date. It took about an hour to drive there, and the closer they got the more nervous Brendon got.

Brendon parked the car and quickly got out, to help Sarah out. She wrapped her arm around his, walking down the trail. Once they got to the peak, Sarah gasped.

"I haven't seen the peak in so long! Is as beautiful as I remember!" Brendon pointed at the big buildings.

"Look!" Sarah was looking, probably for a helicopter or something. While she was looking, Brendon got the ring out, getting on one knee. Sarah didn't even notice, looking for the invisible thing Brendon pointed. "Sarah!"

"What?!" She said. Once she turned, she saw him on one knee. Her hand immediately went to her mouth, tears filling her eyes.

"I know I'm always gone, but I will always promise to take you with me, any where I go. Sarah Orzechowski, will you marry me?" The only thing Sarah could do is nod. Brendon sighed, standing up and slipping the ring onto her finger, it was a perfect fit.

"I-I love you!" She said right before they kissed.

"I love you, too." Sarah and Brendon sat down on the grass, and just stared onto LA. Every so often, a gust of wind would hit, and Sarah would shiver. Brendon soon took his blazer off and draped it over her.

"You are better then every man living on this earth, Bren."

"That's the funny part! I wasn't even born male!" Sarah laughed.

"Yeah.." She looked at her ring. "I love it, Bren!" Brendon smiled.

"I thought you would! That's why I bought it!" Brendon kissed Sarah's forehead.