A Lulu Mini ~ Lullaby's Christmas Tree

Start from the beginning

Lucky them, the lot of them left around five. They waited around for a couple hours to make sure, but it didn't appear they'd be returning anytime soon.

They jump the fence and immediately crouch low, swiftly creeping once they land along the perimeter until they get to the back door that's not visible from any angle they could find.

The main guy, Peter, who'd driven them here, gets to the door first. Peter puts his ear to the door and hears the sound of the television on. He'd noticed a few lights on and figured it was the brat. Rolling his eyes, Peter grunts at his partner, Eric, and jerks hid head towards the door. Eric scuttles low and starts working on the lock. Meanwhile, Peter signals for Ryne to be ready to take out the girl.

They'll tie her up real pretty for her boys when they get back. She'll look so fine, they can take her straight from her present wrap to the casket. Peter may have considered having a little something extra with the cute thing if they weren't so worried about the nine guys returning. That'd be a bloodbath just waiting to happen and he didn't plan on sticking around for it.

Eric gets the lock and immediately creeps inside with the other two close behind. They secure the door, Ryne using a bungee cord to deter any escape route she may pursue, and sneak down the hall towards the television. They hear some kids show going on that makes Peter quirk a brow. She's either a strange teenager or a really well developed brat.

"Pony power!"
"Hyah! Get him Powderpuff!"
"Ima getting him! Take this, evildoer!"
A man cries out on the screen as a comic book like ass whooping sounds off from the speakers. The man let's out what's suppose to be an over exaggerated and humorous noise after being kicked. "Uwuuuoohh!"
An explosion echoes out from the living room, twinkling glitter noises follow. The rainbow colors make the hallway behind the archway to the living room blare with an array of disco like lights.
"You go girl!"
"Yeah! I'm totes awesome!"
"Yeah, you are!"
"Group hug!"
"Awwww! Yay, group hug!"
Obnoxious girly giggles and squeals take over before an upbeat end theme cuts on and a terrible corny song sings in the pony superheroes' voices.
"Wake up, start the day! We're gonna save the day! Hooray! It's Powderpuff, Daisy, and Gloomy too - that's gonna rock you, sock you, stick it to you! Woohoo! Evildoers, BEWARE! We'll HIYAH you to the moon!"

Peter bites back a groan and tries not to hurry too much just to turn that damn tv off. Patience pays. They creep to the corner, Peter giving them their signals, and the others split off into the room. They come from either end of the sofa from behind, Eric has the duct tape and Ryne the knife.

"There's Powderpuff! She's beautiful and smart too! Daisy's so cute, and never blue! There's Gloomy - " Go away." - she's just rude!"

The two crouch under the arm of each side of the couch, a creak of leather and a sleepy grumble letting them know they're safe to attack without worry. Eric and Ryne look at him, waiting for him to give the affirmative signal. He holds up his hand, waiting, waiting, waiting. He closes his hand into a fist and both nod at him and jump up to strike.

"Three ponies just trying to get through school! Best friends, totally cool! At night, they wear a mask and saveeeee theeee-."

Ryne goes to stab the sleeping girl on the couch as Eric rips the duct tape open, when all the lights click on at once. Peter stands, heart beating in his chest. Did they miscount? Was someone still here besides the girl?