"Yea mom...i will be leaving at 12.30 so please make sure the dinner is ready soon" he smiled packing his belongings...

"And when will u come back?"

"In a week mom...and Ashika too is coming with me" he said...

Well that was something pleasant to hear for his mother as she had a wide smile over her face...

"Then its fine ..if possible have some shopping...make her feel special"

"Mom...we are going just for work"

"So what? Please...Nirvaan she is going to be your wife" she said...

"I know mom..m okay i will do as you say"

She smiled as she walked out while Nirvaan was left all messed up. He had a strong fear that what if he meets her...what will he answer her? What will he say when she will be in front of him all of a sudden after a long year? Those questions made him worry even more as he thought it was best to just doze off...

............. 

Finally they landed in Paris. The company's people hired them the car along with the living arrangements as they were soon there.

"Hmm...it feels good here..." She smiled...

"Yes...it does feel good"

He stood at the window and observed the city below.

"You may be feeling nostalgic i guess"
He didnt answer. Flashes of his life passed by in a millisecond in front of him...

"Lets go out and have something.." he took his coat and walked outside.

She watched him leave. Silently may be he was weeping...she wanted to be his comfort but she knew that she could never have her place in his heart.. Raina would be there forever in his heart...

They walked out towards a cafe nearby as he ordered some dishes and talked about the agreement. Everything related to just work. He took a moment to attend a few calls as she looked around the beautiful set up of the place. Not much people crowded the place but still there was a hullabaloo which kept some faded voices ring up in her ears. Her eyes fell on the magazine which had a little photo of Raina there. She opened it to know that it was the same magazine where her column used to be published. She flipped through the pages as she finally got it. UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS...

Just then Nirvaan walked in as she closed it abruptly placing it upside down. He however didnt interrogate as their order was right there.

"Umm...do you want to have a tour around here?" He asked...

"Uhm not today m tired ...but yes i do want to visit the lock bridge and the Eiffel tower...i heard Paris is the city of love...who knows may be i will get my love here too" she smiled munching those burgers...

He was taken aback to the time when they locked a lock at the lock bridge where millions of love birds used to lock their love with a lock and key throwing the key to the river. That way they promised to be together...it was believed that those who tied the lock there were inseperable...but thinking of himself and Raina it feels just like a superstitious belief the people had...

"Sure we will go" he answered ...

They walked back to their hotel room as Nirvaan was all alone this time. He sat there over the bed observing the lights reflecting from the tower at a distance. He sighed as he pulls out his phone from his pocket and visits her blog.

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS...the page loads up as he scrolls downwards. Millions of entries were updated each week...her growing popularity rose her to fame...

"Perhaps leaving you behind was a good decision Raina...if i had hold onto you longer may be you wont have become the butterfly you are now at this time..." He spoke to himself staring at her photo...

"But the sad part is...it still aches...i wonder if you still miss me but...what we had is esoteric... it's something felt just by us....i wonder if i will ever have the same bond with someone else"

.....................

"It still seems like you are near...
I dont know whether if its for real...
Wrapping myself with the warmth of your love...
I wonder if these memories will ever be blissful for me...
I cannot stop myself from being yours,
Can you at least stop being mine in my remaining memories?"

She updated her social status as millions started to tweet over it. She didnt care though. Staring at the dark sky she felt like he was near her...right next to her. An intuition left her restless as she opened her windows and stepped out at the balcony. A cool wind kissed her as she closed her eyes feeling it...

"I think you must stop thinking about that torpe" a sound came up as she turned to find Sophia there...

"He wasnt a torpe...he was someone who loved me wholeheartedly" Raina argued...

"But he isnt here...he could not tell about his feelings to u and simply left after gifting you one night" she said...

"Sophia...please"

She nodded as she continues her work. Raina looked outside...the weather was chilled out...it might have some snowfall at any time. She checked her time, not to late for a walk to the park. She took her warm fur jacket and walked out. Sophia sighed watching her...

Raina sat by the favourite bench at the park nearby. She was a regular visitor in that place as she sat there at the bench wrapping her arms around herself..a few moments passed by as she rolled her eyes around...scared...
She was flabbergasted at first but later it was proving it to be real. She saw Nirvaan at the bench adjacent to hers...she blinked her eyes million times as she finally rushed to him...

Before he could even see her, she hugged him in her embrace pressing her eyes shut...feeling the moment...she opened her eyes just to find herself in her room... She just woke up from her dream where she met him... Rubbing her eyes she looked around. It was already 8 o clock in the morning and she had to reach the editorial office by 9..

Suddenly the void in her life started to disturb her...like without him everything was just colorless... nothing mattered but she had no choice...

©Sheena ❣