..Don't Trust Humans.. (Part 1)

(No One's Pov)

Abel the angel was one of the nicest toons around. He helped anyone who needed it and he did so many other incredible things! He was well known all around the world. He loved everyone, and though some humans who claim to be his creator say that he was made to be rude and annoying to everyone he sees, especially "foreign" people, he is kind to everyone! That was until....

--June 20th 1976--

It was nearing the end of the day as Abel was spending his time with the human orphans at the town square orphanage in New York City. "Alright everyone, gather up for the photo!" Abel said as he grouped up the limited amount of children both white black (etc) in the orphanage. Abel set up the camera and put it on a timer and then ran back to the group of children infront of the camera to join the photo. "Say 'angel cake'" Abel encouraged the children. "Angel cake!!" everyone of the children and Abel himself said"

*Click*

Not too soon after Abel had finished his visit at the town square orphanage he was met up with two agents from "Toon Creations Inc", the "TCI" for short

Not too soon after Abel had finished his visit at the town square orphanage he was met up with two agents from "Toon Creations Inc", the "TCI" for short. "Abel the angel?" one of them asked. "Yes, that's me" Abel replied. "Abel, I am agent Jefferson from 'Toon Creations Inc' and this is my partner agent Smith" agent Jefferson explains. "Nice to meet you two" Abel said politely. "Well it isn't so nice to meet you Abel.." agent Smith replied "Oh..well, why's that?" Abel said confused. "You have disobeyed the rules of the TCI for the last time abel.." agent Smith explained. "Here we go again" Abel thought to himself. "Abel you have yet to stop being nice to everyone, especially the 'black ones'" agent Jefferson reminded Abel. "I dont see what is so wrong with being nice to everyone! Everyone, black and white, should be treated as equals!" Abel protested to the two agents. Agent Smith then mumbled something into his partners ear. "We dont have time for this Abel. Im going to have to ask you to come with us" agent Jefferson had explained just before his partner had attempted to put Abel in restraints. "What the!?!" Abel exlaimed.

***********************boy howdy this was took longer than it should have. But anyway i hope that you all enjoyed reading this, for this is the first ever story i have ever wrote on watt pad. Thanks for tuning in guys! And i am excited to continue this series!
************************