Babysitting (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I sat down on Jared's lap on the other side of Connor and buried my head in his chest to stop myself from laughing too much. Jared snorted.

"Umm...I do like rainbow sprinkles but..." Connor said rubbing his neck.

"Please? I'll make it really pretty! And then after I can paint your nails!"

"Ya know Lil, I would love that so much, but I don't want Evan and Jared to feel left out. They also really like having their nails done."

Jared elbowed Connor and my eyes widened to about the size of tennis balls. He wouldn't dare...

"I can paint everyone's nails!"

"Connor what the hell?" I whispered.

"Because I love you babe." He said and kissed my forehead. "And I'm s sadist. I'll get my real revenge later." He whispered back.

***An hour of cruel and unusual torment later***

I yanked on Connor's new braid. "You actually look very pretty Con."

"Not as pretty as you or Jared. Though I don't really think hot pink is your color."

"But purple isn't really you either."

"It is Jared though." Connor pointed out. "Hey Lily do you want to watch some TV?"

"Okay!"

"Now Lily the choice is completely yours. Would your rather watch a boring documentary on trees, a show about the life of a sponge, or something cool that I pick out?" Connor asked.

"Connor that isn't fair!" I complained.

"Your giving a completely biased opinion!" Jared yelled.

"Something cool that you pick out!" She said crawling into my lap after I took a seat between Connor and Jared.

"Yes! Great pick kiddo!" Connor said snatching the remote and flipping to channel 123. "You like shows where the good guys beat the bad guys right?"

"Yup!"

"Here's some Investigation Discovery."  Connor proposed putting his arm across the back of the couch. "It's a whole channel dedicated to police catching people who do bad things like bully other people and set fire to people's severed body parts and use their organs as cat food."

"CONNOR! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed and reached for the remote. "YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE HER NIGHTMARES!"

"I like shows about bad guys going to jail!" Lily clapped.

"Perfect that's what happens at the end of almost every episode!" Connor said, pulling the batteries out of the remote control before handing it to me.

"CONNOR GIVE ME THE BATTERIES BACK RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN OR I SWEAR TO THE FREAKING SKY I WON'T TALK TO YOU FOR A WEEK!"

He kissed my hand. "Not happening love."

"A MONTH CONNOR IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT?!?!? I WON'T EVEN HUG YOU! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES AND WATCH TREE DOCUMENTARIES BY YOURSELF!"