Chapter 16 - A Few Times

"So you broke your wrist in Quidditch, but then decided to continue playing until the match had finished?" Remus repeated slowly and raised an eyebrow at Ivy, who grabbed her trunk and pulled it through the door, well she tried to anyway. Her wrist was not helping at all. Remus sighed and grabbed her trunk before bringing it inside.

"Well when you say it like that, it sounds stupid." Ivy said and sat down on one of the chairs at the table. They had arrived back home after their last day of Hogwarts and both girls couldn't wait to start their holidays, however Ivy hated having a broken wrist.

"It was stupid." Marvelle stated and Ivy rolled her eyes. "Honestly for someone who was sorted into Ravenclaw-"

"It was against a Gryffindor! What did you want me to do? Fly down and stop playing the game?"

"Yes!" Remus and Marvelle said in unison and Ivy sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Who hit the bludger to you?" Remus asked.

"Fred did." Ivy answered. He nodded.

"Ah yes, the infamous Fred Weasley." Marvelle looked at both them and laughed.

"Sorry, infamous?" Marvelle asked, trying her best not to laugh.

"He is not infamous!" Ivy yelled immediately. "I've just mentioned him a few times."

"Yes a few times, of course." Remus repeated. "You said he's annoying and stupid and-"

"And spends all his time trying to out-prank me." Marvelle finished, grinning. "Oh so you've heard it too?"

Ivy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "My pranks are better..."

"Of course they are better, Ivy." Remus reassured. "Nearly as good as your father's pranks."

Ivy's eyes lit up and she immediately grinned. "What sort of pranks?"

Remus smiled slightly and sighed. "I don't know if I should tell you or not..."

"No please tell me!" She sat down on one of the chairs in front of the bench and looked at her godfather like she was an excited child who found an extra Christmas gift in their stocking.

"You're going to get in trouble if you do these pranks-"

"So?"

Remus sighed with defeat and Marvelle sat down beside Ivy. "Fine I'll tell you. And you might want a notebook, this could take a while."

~~~~~~~~

Marvelle and Ivy's holidays were filled with pranks, letters, Quidditch (where Ivy found out that Marvelle made a decent Keeper while she made a terrible Keeper, of course she didn't want to admit it), letters from Maria, chocolate and in Marvelle's case, letters from the Weasley Twins.

"I swear they love you." Ivy stated as Marvelle read through her from the two twins.

Marvelle scoffed and sat down at the table. "They do not." Ivy sat down beside her and grabbed a parchment and quill. She sighed and thought for a minute, who was she going to write the letter to?

"Oh look, Ivy they mentioned you." Marvelle stated and tapped Ivy on the shoulder. "Also can you ask Ivy if she has heard anything from Harry this summer, Ron has been sending letters but getting no answers."

Ivy looked down at the letter which had the words, Dear Harry. She sighed. This was around her 5th letter to her brother but she had not recieved a reply from any of them.

"So Ron's not getting anything either?" Marvelle nodded and gave her the letter. Ivy looked at the bottom and started reading.

"Fred and I have a plan to see Harry. Ron had asked him if he wanted to stay over at our house but there was no reply and its been a month. Also, we don't know how his aunt and uncle are treating him. So if Ivy wants to participate in the plan and see Harry, get her to send us a letter soon. George." Ivy finished and set the letter down. "I wonder how his aunt and uncle are treating him..."