Chapter 2 - Just a Piece of Parchment

"Classes were fun weren't they?" Maria stated as they walked back to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

"They were alright." Ivy agreed. "But History of Magic was-"

"Boring." Marvelle finished and sighed. "And the amount of Homework we have."

"We only have homework for three classes." Maria said.

"Exactly! Well we're in Ravenclaw so we're meant to be smart-"

"Or witty, creative, independent-"

"I get it." Ivy smiled at the two and stopped in front of the Common Room entrance. She sighed.

"What's the riddle today?" She asked simply. To enter the Ravenclaw Common Room the student had to answer the daily riddle that is asked by the enchanted knocker on the door.

"I don't have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts but now I'm white and empty." The enchanted knocker said. Maria and Ivy blinked, but Marvelle just smiled.

"Muggle riddle." She said.

"What?"

"A muggle riddle. It has nothing to do with magic. It's just simple." Ivy and Maria nodded and they both thought for a minute, as Marvelle stood there, smirking at the two of them. "Skull. Honestly." The door opened and the two girls looked at Marvelle. They sighed and walked inside, Maria almost tripping over the step. They sat down on the couch as the sunlight came through one of the windows.

"The Ravenclaw Common Room is by far, the best Common Room in this school." Ivy said.

"Why, have you been to the other common rooms?" Maria asked.

"Not yet." Ivy grinned. "I'm planning to prank some Slytherins some time soon." She grabbed her homework and her quill and ink. Maria stared at her.

"What? You can't prank-"

"Yeah? Well watch me. I'm also planning on Pranking Filch too. Want to join Marvelle?"

"Okay! How does Pranking work in the wizardry world?" Marvelle asked excitedly, almost jumping up and down. Maria sighed with defeat.

"Well its better then Muggle Pranking I bet."

"Sweet! What are we doing?"

"We'll prank Filch with some simple Dungbombs." Ivy grinned. Marvelle frowned.

"W-what's a Dungbomb?" She asked. Ivy grabbed a Dungbomb, a small, brown circular object that was the size of a Bludger, from her bag. She grinned and looked around. A group of seventh years were doing there work at a desk nearby. Ivy threw the Dungbomb and it exploded near all their work. A girl screamed. Ivy and Marvelle laughed as Maria bit her lip from laughing. "So that's a Dungbomb."

"Yep. And we're going to use a few tonight. Ten o'clock. Alright?"

"Alright. Maria are you coming?"

Maria scoffed. "No. No offence, Pranking isn't my thing. It's funny but it's not my thing."

Ivy and Marvelle shrugged before grinning. Maria sighed with defeat.

"I'm not stopping you though. I can't be bothered." She stated.

~~~~~~~~~

Ivy and Marvelle hid around the corner, waiting for Filch to exit his office. Finally, Filch walked out of the office with his cat, Mrs Norris. Ivy and Marvelle waited for a minute before running inside.

"So... this is a mess." Marvelle stated, pointing at the desk. "Like honestly how does someone live like this??" She grabbed her wand.

"Don't bother trying to clean it. It's going to get bigger." Ivy stated, grabbing a Dungbomb from her bag.