Chapter 13 - Stop It

"I can't wait until we defeat you in the next Quidditch match." Ivy said slowly, glaring at the redhead. George and Marvelle groaned. It was quite normal, seeing Fred Weasley and Ivy Potter staring at each other, a glare on each of their faces.

They were in Divination and since the Weasley twins had arrived late, the only seats that were left were next to Marvelle and Ivy, who didn't look happy with the seating arrangements.

"You saw Harry in the last match." Fred replied, smirking at the furious girl. "There's no way your Ravenclaw Seeker can beat him."

"You haven't seen our Seeker play."

Fred gasped. "Are you denying your brother's ability to play Quidditch? Some sister you are."

Ivy's hand formed a fist as she started to rise from her seat. "I'll show you-"

"Ivy." Marvelle said quickly and grabbed her best friend's arm. "Enough."

Ivy sighed but continued to glare at Fred. "Fine." She sat back down and started reading through her books. Fred grinned and turned away from her, having a look in his tea cup again.

A few minutes later, something hit Ivy's shoulder, followed by a lot more. It was soft and wet, like seaweed. Fred grinned and continued to throw wet tea leaves in Ivy's hair. Ivy sighed and turned around, running a hand in her hair. Her hand touched a tea leaf and her eyes widened. She let out a small scream and took out one.

"M-My hair..." Ivy said, her eyes wide. "There's tea leaves in my hair!!"

"That's a shame." Fred stated, as the bell rang. "Oh is that the bell? Yes it is, I'll be going now, bye Potter!"

Ivy glared at him furiously, rising from her seat again. Fred packed his books before running out of the classroom. George sighed and walked over to Ivy.

"Sorry about him," George said to Ivy, who only looked at him and nodded. George sighed and walked off.

"One day, I am going to murder him." Ivy said, gritting her teeth.

"Then you'll feel bad when you get sent to Azkaban." Marvelle stated. Ivy rolled her eyes and started to pick out all the tea leaves from her hair as they walked to the Charms classroom.

Maria ran up to them and smiled. "Hey guys - Ivy, what's that in your hair?"

"Tea leaves... don't ask." Ivy said quickly.

"Weasley twins?"

"Weasley twins."

Maria raised an eyebrow and sighed. "What did they do?"

"Tea leaves, in my hair..." Ivy pouted as her hair turned dark blue.

"Oh what a shame." Maria said sarcastically.

"You're mean! I'm going now!" Ivy stated and walked to the other side of the classroom, before sitting down at a desk. Maria smirked slightly and sat down at a desk.

"Great now I have to choose." Marvelle stated and stood in between them, but before she could make that choice, Jordan walked over to Ivy and sat beside her. "Well that makes everything easier." She muttered and sat beside Maria.

"Hi Ivy!" Jordan said.

Ivy smiled at the Slytherin girl. "Hey Jordy! How are - I can call you Jordy right?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay good," They laughed. "How are you?"

"Excuse me, Ms Potter and Ms Faye, I hope you're paying attention." Professor Flitwick squeaked.