Prongs' Child - Prolouge

31st of October 1981.

The night was normal for muggles, a normal Halloween night. But for others, they were celebrating and some were mourning. For the Dark Lord was gone, and so was a mother and father. Their young children were left parentless. A flying motorbike appeared near the broken down house in Godric's Hallow, a man stepped out. A child who was nearby recognized the man immediately and ran too him.

"Ivy!!" The man sighed with relief when he saw the young girl. Ivy's hair changed from blue to red to purple then back to red. She was a metamorphamagus, her hair shows her emotions. At that moment it was dark red, which meant she was scared, for her parents and brother...

"Sirius. Mum, Dad and Harry?" She only just started using sentences that others can understand.

"I don't know Ivy." Sirius had a sad expression on his face. "Let's check inside." He held her hand and they walked inside.

Once they passed the door, Sirius almost collapsed. His best friend lay dead on the floor.

"Is Dad, dead?" Ivy questioned.

"H-he's... just sleeping." Sirius stuttered.

"I want him to wake up..." Sirius started sobbing, hearing the small girl's little voice. He picked her up and walked upstairs. Ivy started crying and hugged his neck.

Ivy sobbed louder and Sirius had hold on to the wall with out passing out. He placed Ivy down, as she ran to her mother's dead body still crying. Then the young boy in the cot began to cry. They both looked up and sighed with relief. Sirius took Harry out of the cot and brought them both outside.

"Who did that to Mum and Dad?" Ivy asked. Sirius expression darkened.

"Wormtail. I'm going to bring you guys to Moony okay." Ivy nodded. They jumped in Sirius's motorbike. Harry was in Ivy's lap. But then someone else appeared, a giant man walked up to them. With a face almost hidden by his wild, tangled beard and long hair. Sirius looked at the man and got up. Ivy watched them, tears cascading her cheeks, while holding her brother protectively.

"Hagrid? What are you doing here?" Sirius asked.

"Dumbeldore's orders. Wants Harry to go to his Aunt's and Uncle's." Sirius frowned.

"As in." He started slowly. "Lily's awful sister and her seal looking husband?"

"Afraid so." Sirius looked at Hagrid with shock.

"What?! Why would Dumbledore want Harry to go there?! And what would happen to Ivy?!" Ivy looked up at them, being as quiet as a small child can be.

"Dumbledore hasn't told me that Sirius. Ivy, doesn't have to go."

"I'll look after them then. I'm Harry's godfather-"

"Dumbledore's orders." Sirius bit his lip, looking at the two children then back at Hagrid.

"I'll drop Ivy off at Remus's..." He said, once again slowly. "Then you can have my flying motorbike." Hagrid nodded. Sirius walked back to the children, he gently grabbed Harry.

"What's happening to Harry?" Ivy asked softly. Sirius sighed.

"He's going to your aunt and uncle's." He answered bitterly. "I'll bring you to Uncle Moony. Okay?" Ivy nodded. Sirius gave Hagrid Harry, and jumped onto the motorbike one last time. They flew to Remus's house in the flying motorbike.

"Sirius. Is it true?" Remus asked when they arrived. "Did you sell them to Lord Voldemort!?"

"Of course not Moony, look I can explain... It was Peter. We changed the Secret Keeper at the last minute. But look I need you too look after her. Harry, has to go to his aunt and uncle's." Remus opened his mouth to protest. "Dumbledore's orders." Remus sighed.

"But- Padfoot maybe you've forgotten? But...it's a full moon next week. Do you really want me to look after a child when there is a chance that I will endanger her?" Remus glanced at Ivy and sighed. Sirius sighed.

"They made you godfather for a reason."

Remus' expression saddened even more and he looked down. "They only made me godfather because-"

"That's not the reason Remus." Sirius said quickly. "They knew they could trust you, and even though we haven't found her yet-"

Remus sighed and looked away from him, not wanting Sirius to continue. "What am I going to do? She's too young to be an animagus!"

"She's a metamorphamagus. She's smart. Tell her to change into an animal or something." Remus gave Sirius a 'Really?' Look. Sirius shrugged. "You'll figure something out. You're the smart one." Sirius turned around to walk off.

"Where are you going?" Remus asked quickly.

"I'll go drop this motorbike off." Sirius's expression once again darkened. "Then, I'm going after Peter." With that Sirius left.

Ivy reached out for Remus. Remus smiled slightly and picked her up. "You okay?"

"Mum and Dad... And Harry." Ivy replied in a small voice. Remus hugged her tightly.

"I know, I know. It's okay, Come on. Let's go inside." And he brought her inside.