Chapter 11 - How Could You Forget

Much to Ivy's disappointment, the next Ravenclaw Quidditch game against Gryffindor would happen after the school holidays. Gryffindor beat Slytherin, Ravenclaw obviously defeated Hufflepuff. Now, the Ravenclaw team had to beat Slytherin then Gryffindor. After the holidays.

On the brighter side, Ivy was going home for the Christmas holidays with Marvelle. Maria said she would send many letters to them.

Of course, Ivy forgot to tell Marvelle something. She only just remembered when she got off the train and saw her godfather waiting at Platform 9 and 3/4.

"So does your Godfather like pranks?" Marvelle asked Ivy when she grabbed her trunk from the train.

"My Godfather?" Ivy's eyes widened. "Oh no, my godfather... oh Remus..." She glanced at Remus as if to see he was okay. She tried to remember when the last full moon was. No, there hasn't been a full moon yet. She was sure of it.

"What? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Marvelle raised an eyebrow and Ivy nodded quickly, her hair turning a very dark shade of purple that it almost looked black.

"And about my godfather... um what did you say?" Ivy asked.

"Does he like pranks?"

"Well I bet he's used to them." She laughed and sighed. Ivy put an arm around Marvelle's shoulders and steered her away, hoping that Remus didn't see them.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Marvelle asked again.

"What do you think of werewolves?" Ivy asked suddenly.

Marvelle blinked. "What?"

"Werewolves. Opinion on werewolves. Now."

"Um... why?"

"No reason..." Ivy bit her lip. Marvelle raised her eyebrow.

"Okay, then. They're alright. They freak me out though-"

"They're not scary!" Ivy said automatically. "They're normal! Like the rest of us-"

"Okay okay! I get it." Marvelle narrowed her eyes at her. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine..." She said, looking around anxiously. "We better get going now."

Marvelle nodded and grabbed her trunk. They walked to Remus, who saw them and smiled.

"Hey Remus!" Ivy said in a jaunty voice, forcing a smile.

"Hi Ivy, Marvelle." Remus replied, smiling. "Are you okay Ivy?"

Ivy nodded. "I'm absolutely fine. Not worried whatsoever..."

Remus nodded slowly. "Okay... well we better get going now."

Once they arrived home, Ivy took Marvelle upstairs. Marvelle looked around at the small yet cosy home, filled with photo frames.

"Your house is clean." Marvelle whispered. Ivy smiled and rolled her eyes. She stopped in front of her door and said,

"Yeah, the house is clean." She opened the door. Ivy's room was messy. With the unmade bed, to the cupboard filled with chaos. The blue curtain was closed so little sunlight could come in, and dusty frames from Ivy's draws had fallen down. Marvelle sighed and looked at her.

"Wouldn't say the same about your room."

"Remus where's the mattress?" Ivy called out. Remus walked up the stairs.