ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Start from the beginning

TATA
Don't write in capitals, it makes you seem aggressive

Kookie
Good Boy, but I think he is aggressive now

TATA
Oh... well
And I am only good for you (╭☞✿∀✿)╭☞ Babe~

Kookie

anonymous
I am out

Oh, no... He is here

*anonymous is offline*

sexyMochi
I feel left out

GodOfDestruction
Okay... back to my project:
When can we meet again?

Is tomorrow okay? At the same time? 2PM?
In my house?

PinkPrince
Of course (^3^)ノ♥
Should I make something to eat for us again?

sexyMochi
Tomorrow is okay, but I didn't have time to learn the lyrics. Don't worry, I'll do it till tomorrow.
And Jin, why not but please don't make it pink

TATA
I want to eat PASTA!

Kookie
Not Pasta again... We already ate it today... and yesterday.

GodOfDestruction
Jin, do what you want.
Taehyung, Jeongguk what about you guys? Did you learn the lyrics?

*TATA is offline*

Kookie
Looks like I shouldn't have said that

*Kookie is offline*

GodOfDestruction
Why am I always ignored?

*sexyMochi is offline*

PinkPrince
That life, man.

*PinkPrince is offline*

GodOfDestruction
And now I am alone...

Lonely
I am so lonely
I have nobody~
I am on my own!!!

anonymous
Didn't I say shut up?

*anonymous is offline*

GodOfDestruction
That's why I hate this app... You never see if someone is on

*GodOfDestruction is offline*

~~~time skip: the next morning~~~

POV: Yoongi

I was woken up by rough shaking which seemed to kill me. "Why the hell are you waking me up again? The sun is shining." I complained while sitting up slowly.

"It's already 1PM! We need to get you ready." Hoseok explained.

"Ready for what?"

"Huh? I thought you read the messages..." He said flabbergasted. "We have to be at Namjoon's house at 2PM. Come on, get up!" Hoseok went to my window and opened it. I shut my eyes tightly because of the light that was burning in my eyes.

"I am a vampire. One day you are going to kill me like that." I warned him playfully.

"Vampires don't die so easily. You can only get a sunburn." He tossed some of my clothes at me. "Get dressed. I have already chosen an outfit for you."

I groaned and got up. Taking the clothes I went to my bathroom to fresh myself up and change. Afterwards I made my way to the kitchen and saw way too much food on the table.

"You are here, good." Said Hobie as he saw me coming in. "I prepared a lot of food for you so that you won't want to bite Namjoon. And a packet from BloodBank was delivered today - your new blood-packs. I even ordered some that look like tomato juice so you can drink blood outside and no one will notice it. It even has a small straw, isn't it awesome?!"

He is way too excited about it...

I sat down at the table and looked at everything he had prepared - chicken, beef and a glass of blood. Way too much for me...

"Do I really need to eat it all?" I asked staring at the pile of food.

"Only if you don't want to be punished." He stated while raising his index finger and smirking at me.

I groaned in frustration and started to eat slowly.

"Hurry up, we are going to leave in 20 minutes!" Hoseok shouted from the living-room where he was learning the lyrics.

20 minutes? The fuck... There is no way I am finished by then. Watching out in order to not get caught I took the beef and hid it in the fridge. I smiled mischievously and ate the chicken. I love chicken. When you're hungry chicken is the best!

"Oh, you can do it if you want to! I have never seen you eating that fast before. I am proud of you." Hoseok smiled at me as he walked into the kitchen. "Now drink your blood." His smile dropped as he said that, he looked like a mother scolding her children.

I sighed and started to drink it while observing what Hoseokd was packing for us. He packed the lyrics, our phones, the keys and a tomato juice looking blood-pack. I furrowed. "Isn't that too much?"

"We never know. It's better to take it with us. Just tell me if you need it and I'll give it to you. I don't want you to faint again." He explained and took his strange looking bag.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded as a response. "Let's go then!" He exclaimed.

Let's see if we are on time today...