Chapter 3 - Hidden Feelings

Start from the beginning

Tae got lost in your eyes while thinking, 'Why Eva... You only consider me as your best friend, not your boyfriend... Why can't you notice me... You always make my heart beat fast... Why Eva?!... Today I won't keep these feelings to myself anymore... I will make this smile to be mine forever'.

Just the thought of making you his brought the brightest smile on his face. "You only see me as your best friend forever?", he asked which made you furrow your eyebrows and pout a little while looking at him in confusion which he found cute.

"What else could it be ?!", you asked while struggling to get out of his grip but you stopped and looked at him confused when he asked, "Can't we take our friendship one step further... I really like you... ".

Tae released you and you scratched your head while asking, "What do you mean by taking our friendship one step further...?!" with your innocent smile. Taehung chuckled before answering, 'what do I expect from this naive girl!'

"Pabo!!! I am asking you to date me...", Tae exclaimed while your smile disappeared with his statement and frown was visible on your face. Tae panicked seeing the drastic change in your expressions.

'sh*t!!! She doesn't like me the way I do... What if I have ruined our friendship also?!... What do I do now?!... I can't lose her! Think of something you idiot before the situation goes out of hands', Tae yelled at himself mentally.

You looked down at your hand on your laps that were crossed on your ground. Suddenly you found your hand interesting to look at instead of Tae's eyes who was sitting in front of you in position you, "Tae~...w-what do y-you mean by t-that... I have never...". You cut off by Tae, "gotcha!!!". When you looked up you saw Tae showing his box smile while pointing his fingers at you.

You were very confused by his action, on the other hand, he was trying his best to smile and hide his feelings only to save friendship between you two. 'I can't afford to lose her just because of my stupid confession... No way... I won't let that happen!', he thought.

Seeing your confused state he exclaimed, "PABO!!! I got you in my trap... So Ms Eva... How was my acting?... Don't I have the potential to become an actor in future... You took it seriously didn't you?...you should have seen your face!!!" and laughed while rolling on the ground holding his stomach.

Your went wide, you were really shocked and had your mouth opened when you realised that he was just joking. Seeing him making fun of you pissed you off and you started hitting him lightly. Tae stood up and started running away from you while you chased him all around the field.

At last, you both were exhausted and fell on the ground panting hard, you both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Tae laid himself on the ground with his hands behind his hand and you did the same.

"Tae... You are stupid... You don't even know how scared I was after what you said... I thought I would lose my best friend... Please never ever play that prank on me... I don't want our Friendship to suffer... I don't want you to leave my side", you said while looking at sky before turning your head to him to see his reaction.

"me too Eva... I also don't want to lose you... I won't leave your side at any cost... Even if you will push me away", Tae's word made you smile and your smile made him smile and both of you were engulfed in comfortable silence.

Until Tae broke it. "Eva... D-do you l-like s-someone else?", he asked keeping a stone on his heart while you only hummed in your reply. Listening to your reply made him want to run away far away from everyone and cry his heart out but held his emotion and continued talking.

"Can I know who it is?!", he asked you carefully not wanting to trespass your private life and kept looking at sky waiting for your answer. You immediately sat straight and faced him while crossing your arms feeling annoyed.

"of course... you can... But you won't tell anyone... First, promise me... Especially anyone in the team", you asked while putting your pinky finger out demanding him to first make a promise.

Tae also sat up straight facing you and chuckled while shaking the head from side to side, 'what could I expect from this kid... Pinky finger promise... Are you serious Eva?!', he thought to himself before interlocking his pinky finger with yours.

"Now tell me!!!", he demanded while you shuttered and blushed a little before telling him the name, "J-Jun-Jungkook... But please don't tell anyone!!!... Please... You made a pinky promise!!!... if you will break it... I am cursing you that you will lose something very important in your life... And I very serious!!! Don't forget!!!", you said in one breath and then gasped for air.

Tae acted shocked, "really!!!... I promise!!!... I won't break it!!!". You giggle seeing how childish Tae could act, it is one of his traits why you love his company. He could make you smile on the gloomiest day of your life. Even though you all are rarely together but just one call was enough to share your heart with him.

'my precious thing in my life had already been snatched away from me even before I could get it... What else bad could happen... I wished you would have noticed me and gave me one chance... But still, even if there is the minutest chance for your curse to work... I can't afford to lose you from my side as well... I hope you will get all the happiness you deserve even if I am not the reason behind it... Just be happy Eva... That all I want', he thought while admiring your face from the side while you busy in looking at the sky.

You both laid back on the ground and admired the sky. "Eva... What if Kookie never accepts your love... What will you do then?!", he asked to get your attention.

You answered still looking at the sky and felt him looking at you but shrug it off, "why would he accept my love?!... I am not gonna confess it to him... He is too good for me... And even if I did... What if he rejects me... I can't... I won't be able to face him after that... So I will keep my feelings to myself... But I will keep loving him no matter what happens... I will never stop even if he doesn't love me back", you said while smiling to yourself followed by a deep sigh.

'So will I Eva... I will also keep loving you even if I am invisible to you... I love you... You stole my heart and I don't want it back... I hope one day... you will notice me!!!', Tae sighed and looked back at sky admired the stars in the sky with you.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

After listening to what Tae told everyone and they pitted him while Hoseok and Tae had tears in their eyes but Jungkook seemed to be unaffected, rather he arrogantly replied while rolling his eyes, "whatever!!!" and made his way towards his room not thinking how rude he was behaving with his family like team members.

_____
To Be Continued...

Please vote and share 😊😊😊

See you soon in the next chapter

Till then bye bye

And also don't forget to leave your comments and suggestion... Everyone is welcomed to express their expectations from this story 😊😊😊