LEAVE

The blood kept running out of her bloodvessels like a river. Frantic noises came out of Hoseoks throat, my breathing was jagged and uncontrollable.

There were so many bruises, hues of blue and purple shades decorating her almost translucent skin.

She lookes so grey...

I looked over at Hoseok again, he was so out of it. With one last pull, he secured the selfmade bandaid around her stomach, desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

I examined her body while Hoseok stared at her, hoping she would wake up soon.

Semi long nails, combed hair, face full of dirt.

Ripped jeans- seemingly not on purpose, and old converse. Black and worn out.

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

The bleeding stopped gradually, but she still hasn't moved.

It just left us waiting.

Hours.

Hours.

More hours.

"Hyung!"

She gasped for air, chest heaving, choking on dirt and a dry throat.

A bottle was splashed over her face quickly, the plastic in my hands.

"Be more gentle Yoongi hyung."

Hoseok was a mix of emotions.

Glad, concerned, still scared.

I was mostly annoyed, but deep down. Deep down, relieved.

No, leave me.

Vigorously shaking my head, I banished the thought and looked back at her.

Fluttering eyelids.

One time.

Two, three.

Hoarse voice, Hoseoks relieved sigh, my concerned cough and choke afterwards.

"Please..."

Her voice was a mere whisper, but it still illuminated the dark atmosphere.

She finally made it...

I indeed was relieved.

"Please, please leave me..."

What?