Chapter 19

The next three or so chapters will be pure fluff, just a pre warning 😏 oh, and if you want laurinah to be an actual thing, please let me know!

***

"Dinah, shh, you'll wake Camila" Lauren says between breaths as she shifts slightly in place, her voice raspy from lack of use.

If anyone told her this would be happening a few weeks ago, she would have shrugged them off and laughed in their faces; claiming that Dinah was just her friend and would never be anything more, but from what was happening now, that thought flew straight out the window.

Sure, making out with Dinah was...different than anybody she had ever made out with before, but it definitely wasn't bad.

She'd like to say that this hasn't happened before, but then she'd be lying. She doesn't really know what they are or if they'd ever be anything more than 'friends who occasionally make out' but right now, she didn't really care.

She was content, and Dinah seemed to be too.

**

"C'mon peanut, don't you want a nice warm bath? There will be bubbles and toys for you to play with" Lauren coos soothingly as she presses a gentle kiss onto the young girls shoulder. It was the only place she could reach with how Camila was clinging to her.

She was currently stood in the middle of the bathroom trying to convince Camila to actually get into the bath. Now her cast was off, Lauren thought it was definitely needed as she was only able to wipe her down with a wet cloth before, but Camila didn't seem to like this idea very much and was currently sobbing into her shoulder.

Lauren had managed to get her leggings and shirt off before the tiny girl realised what she was doing, and before she could really blink or make any further moves, she had her arms full of half naked, sobbing Camila only clad in her diaper.

She didn't really know why she was scared, or if she was actually scared in the first place, but she did know she'd have to deal with that as some point as not having a bath wouldn't be an option.

She decided that for now, she'd compromise for the sake of keeping her baby happy.

Yes, giving into her would definitely cause some issues, but right now she knew the young girl needed the comfort. Lauren wasn't going to let her cry, not after what she's been through.

"What if mama gets into the tub with you mmhhh? Does that sound better?" She asks hopefully, bending down to stop the faucet that was currently pouring hot water into the tub. She makes sure the temperature of the water was good before standing back up straight again.

Camila sniffles quietly, her body jolting with sobs as she sits up in her mama's arms. She looks between her mother and the tub filled with bubbles a few times before nodding her head softly.

Lauren smiles, happy the girl was willing to compromise.

"Good girl. Mama needs to set you down while I get undressed okay?" She says gently, waiting for the girl to nod before easing her down onto the the floor. She notices the small girl balancing most of her weight on her good leg, and she knows that she still must feel uneasy about using her leg that was once in the cast.

The doctor did say she would eventually feel comfortable using it, so she doesn't really let it faze her too much.

She pulls her baggy shirt off of her body, her shorts and underwear following and she tosses the them both into the laundry basket. After pulling her long hair up into a messy bun to keep it from getting wet, she crouches down in front of Camila and tugs off her diaper, tossing the item into the garbage.