Chapter 12: Pain I Feel

Narrator's POV

Echo's engines roared as she flew to an energon mine. Little did she know, the Autobots were right on her tail. Wait. Alright. I'm being told she does know. Alright. Echo transformed and headed into the cave. Optimus and his team followed, completely unaware of the impending doom they are approaching. Oh, and also Megatron, Knockout, and about fifty Vehicons and Eradicons. Anyway, Echo walked into a chamber of the mine and turned to face the entering Autobots. Arcee glared at her. "She knew we were following her." She stated.

"Indeed." Echo replied.

"Why'd you bring us here?" Bulkhead inquired.

"You'll find out in 3, 2, now." Echo answered as the seven heard a thud.

Megatron stormed into the chamber, blaster raised and aimed at Echo. "Well, well, well, Megsy. You've made it. And you've brought some friends." Echo spoke, referring to the 40 or so Vehicons and Eradicons. Megatron only glared at her, powering up his blaster.

"Are you going to fight or are you going to stall, Echo." Megatron growled.

"Of course. That is what I came for." Echo spoke and pressed a button.

"Another button." Ultra Magnus gasped.

"The question is: Who is it for?" Optimus said. Suddenly, the Autobots froze up one by one.

"I told you I would come with an army, Megsy." Echo stated.

"Ha! You call this an army? They cannot even defeat me on their own!" Megatron laughed.

"Autobots." Echo growled.

"Yes, mistress?" The replied in sync.

"Don't lose." She ordered. A fight between the Vehicons and Eradicons and the Autobots began. Echo smirked an dodged a blast from Megatron. "Fight me like a mech, Megsy." She growled, transforming her servos into daggers. Megatron revealed his own blade and charged at Echo. His impatience and anger got the best of him and the warlord ran into a wall as Echo dodged him. Megatron turned around and lunged at Echo, tackling her to the ground. Immediately, his fist met her face plate. She managed to kick the larger Cybertronian off of her and quickly got up, pinning Megatron to a wall, dagger at his neck cables.

"You should have known to never challenge me. Do you feel the pain I feel?" Echo growled, pressing her blade against his neck cables harder, causing energon to leak. "You feel it?!" Echo snapped. Megatron kneed the femme in the stomach and kicked her backwards when there was enough space between them. Echo flipped over herself twice and landed on her peds, skidding backwards.

"I do not regret what I did." Megatron growled, blasting twice at Echo.

"Neither do I." She replied as she dodged the first blast but, as a result, got hit by the second. Echo scrambled to get up but Megatron pinned her to the ground with his ped. "Get off of me!" She shouted.

"Any last words, Echo?" Megatron growled, spitting the femme's name with venom.

"Only one." Echo replied with a small smirk. Megatron paused for a second, tilting his helm to the side in curiosity. 

"Knockout!" Echo shouted. The cherry red mech ran through the crowd of Autobots and Decepticons and tackled Megatron to the ground. Echo got up and dusted her self off. "Oops. Did I forget to mention I'm controlling Knockout as well?" She giggled. Knockout and Megatron fought and under Echo's command, he was actually a formidable opponent as he wasn't worrying about his paint. Echo gave a two digit salute and walked out of the cave. She flew towards the Decepticon ship and walked inside towards the bridge.

Once there, she announced throughout the ship, "Greetings, Decepticons, young and old. I am Echo, your one true leader, your queen. Although it saddens me so, I must inform you that Lord Megatron is deceased. Because the human week I had given him to prove himself worthy of Decepticon leader has not passed, I still believe it necessary to assume command before things get a bit chaotic without a leader. If anyone has a problem with me as Decepticon ruler, please, come and attempt to terminate me. I can promise that you'll lose." Two or three Eradicons actually did have a problem and ran to Echo's location...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...only to be terminated upon entry.

Time Skip

It had been approximately 32 hours since the fight had broken out and Echo was long gone from that location. The Vehicons and Eradicons had accepted Echo as their leader and continued their normal lives aboard the Nemesis. Echo sat on a throne made of the bodies of the three Eradicons whom had crossed her paths. She admired the tips of her digits, sharp as ever, when someone's voice rang through her comm link.

//I have defeated Knockout and the Autobots have fled. Now, you shall join your precious medic with the Allspark.// Megatron growled.

//I highly doubt you've defeated him.// Echo scoffed with a roll of her optics.

//I plunged my servo into his chassis and ripped his spark out before his dulling eyes. There is no possible way he could not be dead.// Megatron replied.

//Believe what you wish, Megatron.// Echo stated. Megatron did not respond and Echo placed her servos on the armrests of her throne and pushed herself out of the chair. "Welp, let us see if Megsy knows how smart a femme he's messing with." She hummed and walked out the room to the lower level of the ship. Hardly anyone went here, mostly everything was on the middle and upper levels. Echo approached on of the doors and typed in the passcode. The door slid opened and she walked inside. Servos on her hips, she spoke, "Wakey, wakey, boys."