Chapter 3: The Predacon King

Narrator's POV

Echo approached a random door and went inside. In front of her was Soundwave. "Oh, hello Soundwave. I found Laserbeak and brought him here." Echo spoke, handing Laser beak to the silent mech. Soundwave nodded once and Echo left the room. Greeting Eradicons and Vehicons as they passed by, Echo searched for something fun to do. She soon came across an angry looking mech that was a lot taller than her. She stopped in front of him, putting a servo on her cocked hip and raising the other to her helm in thought. "Haven't seen you around. Maybe I just hadn't run into you yet. You're a new one aren't you?" Echo hummed.

"And you are?" The taller mech hissed.

"Well, I would expect you to know of me seeing as you are a Predacon," A light clank could be heard as Echo tapped the insignia on the mech's chassis with a dangerously sharp digit, "But then I thought to myself, all Predacons went extinct, so you must be a clone." Echo finished.

"That doesn't answer my question." The mech growled.

"Oh, how impolite of me. My designation is Echo. You are?" Echo spoke.

"Predaking." He replied.

"Predaking? Has a nice ring to it. And with such a strong, confident personality, there's no doubt that you could be a king. However, there are no other Predacons. So, technically, you're king of nothing." Echo said with a smirk.

Predaking growled and went to punch Echo who dodged. She shook her helm and sighed. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Predaking. You big mechs are all the same. You get mad at the smallest things then try to use brute strength to get them back. Sad." Echo spoke.

"No matter. You are irrelevant anyway, pesky femme." Predaking growled.

"Currently, definitely. Soon, never. I suggest you use a different tone with your queen, my dear Predaking." Echo said.

"What do you mean?" Predaking asked.

"Oh, poor you. Megatron hasn't told you anything, has he? I am the original Decepticon queen. Then, I got left on Cybertron after one of the battles. However, I bounce back like my designation suggests. So here I am, ready to take back my throne. All I need is a king." Echo explained.

"Of course you would. A queen is nothing without a king." Predaking stated.

"Well," Echo moved closer to Predaking, "A king will always need his queen, but queens are very much capable on their own. I only wish for a companion. It does get rather lonely as the queen of a faction built around hatred. Do you by any chance know of a king for me, Predaking?" Echo spoke, placing a servo onto the mech's chassis.

"Perhaps." Predaking replied, putting a servo on the femme's cheek and his other on her waist. Leaning in to his servo, Echo got a perfect view of the cherry red mech turning the corner behind Predaking. She mentally smirked.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" Echo exclaimed, pushing Predaking away.

This caught Knockout's attention. "Echo, what's wrong?" He asked, walking between the two 'Cons. Echo inhaled deeply to compose herself.

"This mech has violated my personal space. I am a femme and he should be ashamed of himself for that." Echo lied smoothly. Knockout's helm snapped towards Predaking.

"You did what?! She is your queen, not some plaything!" He shouted, poking Predaking in the chassis. Predaking lifted a servo and smacked Knockout, sending him down the hall.

"I did nothing wrong, you insolent mech! She seduced me!" Predaking exclaimed.

"Her personality is seductive! That's just who she is! You can control yourself, you beast!" Knockout retorted, getting up. The first part of Echo's plan had gone swimmingly. She mentally smirked. Knockout and Predaking dashed towards each other but Echo transformed her servos into blasters and shot both mechs' peds. They fell to the ground, face plate first. Echo kneeled down next to Knockout. "Why did you do that?!" He snapped. Echo put her servo on Knockout's cheek.

"I'm sorry, Knockout, but it is rather obvious that Predaking would pound you into next month." She said. Knockout sighed and got up.

"Don't you dare lay a servo on her ever again." He hissed at Predaking. Echo and Knockout walked off, leaving Predaking to wonder why Echo would do such a thing.