Chapter 1: The Queen's Return

(Imagine Echo's voice like Eclipsa's from Star v. The Forces Of Evil)

Narrator's POV

Pieces of metal shifted, changing their form. The result landed on the flight deck of the Decepticon warship with a thud. Her servos on her hips and a smirk on her dermas, the Cybertronian femme flipped the strands of metal simulating bangs out of her face plate. Almost immediately, the Decepticon leader and his second burst through the doors leading to the flight deck, three Eradicons and a Vehicon with them.

"Echo." Megatron and Starscream gasped in shock.

"Megatron! It's so wonderful to see you again!" The femme said exaggeratedly in her British accent, approaching the others.

"Uh, sir? Who's Echo?" One of the Eradicons questioned. Echo walked closer and stopped in front of Megatron.

"I'm wounded, Megsy. You haven't told my loyal subjects who I am? Or did you trade mine in for," Echo lifted the chin of the Eradicon who asked the question, "These bozos?" Starscream grew angry at the comment.

"They are not bozos, Echo! You are the bozo!" The heeled mech snapped. Echo walked over to Starscream, a serious look on her face plate.

"Starscream. It has been a while, my friend. Or, I thought that before you nearly terminated me. Pity. We were the best of friends on Cybertron." She hummed, admiring her talon-like digits. Suddenly, she stabbed Starscream in the side, just missing his T-Cog. He fell to his knees and energon leaked out onto the ground. Megatron went to grab Echo by the neck cables but she simply stepped out of the way. "Tsk, tsk, Megsy. You never learn." Echo sighed, leaning close to Megatron's face plate. "We all know I was always the better warrior." Echo taunted with a smirk.

"Why are you here, Echo." Megatron growled.

"Isn't it obvious? I came back to lead my faction to victory against the Prime and his sorry excuses for warriors. Although, the black and yellow one is quite adorable." Echo spoke, bringing a servo to her helm in thought. She sighed, looking up at Megatron. "No matter. They'll be dead soon anyway." Echo said with a smile.

"You are not welcome here, Echo." Megatron stated, taking a step forward.

"Why not?" Echo asked with a playful pout.

"You know what happened on Cybertron." Megatron hissed.

"'Course I do. I was there." Echo giggled. Megatron looked at Starscream.

"Take Starscream to the med bay." He ordered. Echo smirked as the Vehicon and an Eradicon took Starscream away.

Megatron and Echo directed their attention to each other. "Leave, Echo. Now." Megatron growled, revealing the blade on his right arm.

"I don't think I will. I'm here to take my place as the Decepticon ruler and I refuse to let you stand in my way, Megatron. But I will make you a deal. I will give you one Earth week to show me that the Decepticons are fine under your rule. If I find that you are not a suitable leader, I will take your place. And I will not show mercy." Echo spoke. Megatron and Echo glared at each other and the femme held her servo out while giving a large smile.

"Do we have a deal?" Echo asked. Megatron slowly raised his servo. He didn't want to make a deal with this twisted femme but he certainly didn't want to risk losing against her in a fight. Megatron took Echo's smaller servo and shook it. "Wonderful. Now," Echo clasped her servos together happily, "Let me meet my new crew." Megatron rolled his optics and led her into the ship.

I feel like this was good. Is it good?