BIRTHDAY STUFF

Aaaaargh....my body was hurting all around and I tried to open my eyes, but i just couldn't.

I tried to remember what happened and it came slowly to my mind. I smiled inside me and thought, " I beat him"

I was still laying there motionless. My body was numb and sore due to a drain of chakra and physical energy.

Suddenly, I felt my situation becoming better, my wounds were healing up slowly and my chakra was regenerating but very slowly.

I managed to open one eye and I saw Natsu. His palms were stretched over my body and were on my chest and they were greenish in colour.

This must be medical ninjutsu. Iruka sensei had ever talked about it in class, he said only a few ninja could use this technique, it could regenerate the chakra of a shinobi and also heal up wounds.

I was now able to move my body and I sat upright slowly. I looked up and there was Natsu looking at me. He joined me on the floor.

"What happened pal?" He said.

"It's.....a long st...story" I said struggling to speak.

"I'm all ears"

"It's con...confidential"

He smiled and said, "It's alright...I'll pretend I didn't see you using that flashy technique...what is it called again? Yeah....lightning fist on that giant owl"

My eyes widened and I managed to say, "Have you.....have you been watching me"

"Only for a while, I noticed you walked out in the middle of Iruka sensei's lesson, something you've never done so I thought something was wrong with ya and I wanted to help ya out"

I sighed and lay back down.

"Want me to take ya home"

"No, I'll just stay here for a little while."

"Oh...and I forgot to tell ya, the graduation exams would take place tomorrow "

That didn't bother me, because that would of course be a piece of cake. I nodded slowly and thought, "I've been only two weeks at the academy and it was graduation time already, Oh God!".

Natsu persuaded me to allow him to take me home and I agreed, so he picked me on his back and walked slowly following the directions I gave him.

We made up a plan to tell my mum, in case she asked why I was in such a state. When we arrived at my house which was a two bedroom house with a lake just behind it, we met my mum staring crossly at us, but she changed her look when she saw that I was injured and couldn't walk then.

She runned towards Natsu and I and picked me. Obviously, she asked us what happened.

Natsu said with a bit of sweetness in his voice, "Raijin came across a band of robbers who beat him up and stole his stuff. They left him in an even worse state, but i use some basic medical ninjutsu techniques my granny taught me.

My mum wanted to send me to the hospital.

But I managed somehow to say, "Mum, its alright"

She smiled and whispered into my ear, "It's your sixth birthday today"

Holy shit, I forgot. I managed a smile.

Natsu left quietly.

On my birthday, there was a tradition my mum brought up, we would both go to the lake and stay there throughout the night..only the two of us and talk about sensitive stuff.

I took my bath and some pills and I was feeling much better. It was almost midnight and my mum was packing some Dango for us to take th lake (Dango is a type of sweets...and my favourite of course)

We went there and sat at the bank. Her hands were wrapped all around me. This was the time...it was now or never.

"Talk about dad, mum" I said softly.

Mum pretended like she didn't hear me.

"Talk about him, mum" I repeated but this time but a bit louder.

She removed her arms around me and looked straight into my eyes.

Her eyes began watering and suddenly I noticed a red glow in her eyes. Her eyes had changed.

Instead of the normal coal-black eyes she had, her eyes were red, like crimson and had three tomoes (dots in them) and I saw that they were flashing dangerously.

"Mum, your eyes" I said.

"Oh these", she smiled and almost immediately, her eyes changed back to normal, "they're nothing"

"You're dad was Itachi...Itachi Uchiha"

My eyes widened, "You mean the Itachi who killed his entire clan"

Her eyes watered more and she nodded.

"Where's he now"

"I don't know, but im sure he's alive"

My eyes brightened and and I fell asleep in her arms.