THE AKATSUKI AND MY FIRST DAY AT THE ACADEMY

Itachi's POV
It's been 5 years..yes five-years after I did that horrid thing for a good cause.But no one should know. Life in the Akatsuki was pretty lame (I was sent on a mission by Lord third to investigate the akatsuki) we were either torturing somebody here or killing somebody there.

I was teamed up with Juzo, one of the legendary swordsmen of the mist but on a mission to capture one of the tailed beast in the village hidden in the mist who was the mizukage, Juzo ended up being killed, so I was later teamed up with kisame hoshigaki.

I heard that Izumi had given birth to a boy and I made sure that the Akatsuki had no idea add a about that(because it was my job to feed the Akatsuki with Intel from konohagakure)

3RD PERSONS POV
Izumi shouts "Raijin hurry or you'll be late for your first day at the academy." Raijin hurried down and sped out of the house with Izumi following. Raijin was only five years old and starting at the academy. When Raijin entered the class, class's already began and Iruka sensei was teaching them "BASIC TECHNIQUES IN TAIJUTSU"

"OH..our newest student has arrived" Iruka said smiling. "Would you care to introduce yourself" Iruka continued. I smiled and said "I'm Raijin Uchi...." Just then, a loud mouthed student with a puppy on his head shouted "Isnt he a bit too young to be in the academy". Iruka ignored him. I noticed that there were only five students in the class plus me six...Maybe the rest haven't arrived yet.

"Are you done with your introduction" Iruka said. I guess. Iruka then pointed to the first person on the first row and immediately a blonde pretty girl stood up and said "I'm Ino, from the Yamananka clan" I nodded. After hair a black haired guy with a ponytail stood up and muttered "What a drag?!" under his breath. "What?!" Iruka said quite annoyed.

A giggle could be heard from the back row. No What I meant was "I'm Shikamaru, from the Nara clan" Just then a blonde boy entered the class and runner to his seat. Iruka facepalmed. Then a chubby guy holding a bag of potato crisps mannaged to see with a mouthful of crisps "I'm *munch munch* Choji from *munch* the Akimichi clan. He sat down and continued munching his potato chips. Immediately he sat down the blonde guy who just entered the class got up and said"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and no matter what I'm gonna be the hokage, I'll surpass them all. BELIEVE IT. I sighed and Iruka facepalmed.

The boy with the puppy on his head stood up and said" Kiba Inuzuka reporting and this is Akamaru"pointing at the puppy on his head. "I'm Hinata Hyuga *blush blush* she seemed like a sweet girl to me. The boy at the last seat of the back row stood up and said"I'm shino Aburame" almost in one breath and sat down.

Iruka then said to me you can take any seat that is not taken. I took a seet beside Hinata. Iruka wondered to himself is it a good idea admitting a student when the graduation exams is coming up in two weeks. Iruka sighed and continued.