THE LAST UCHIHA

I woke up pretty early the next day. Not because I was nervous of what of what the upcoming test but because of what mum always said,"You're special cuz you're an Uchiha...probably you and I are all what's left. I always wondered what she meant by that.

She rarely talked about my dad but by putting prices of what she said about him, he was an Uchiha and one of the best for that matter. I always wondered where he was if he was alive and whe ther he wants me or not. Then I just remembered that tomorrow was my birthday....my sixth birthday (I'm pretty young right...I know).

My alarm brought me out of the world of thoughts to reality. I sighed and for up to check on my mum. She was fast asleep and she snorted lightly. I quickly took my bath and out on my ninja outing. I kissed my mum, took my breakfast and left a note for her which said "Gone to school early today,mum". Then I left.

Since there was a lot of time left until class began (class begins at 8:00 and it was 7:15) I decided to go to one of my favourite places, a cliff were I would sit on the edge and allow my mind to wonder off. I sat at the edge and was once again engulfed by thought.

Almost immediately, a very srong wind came from behind and took me unaware. OH NO, I felt myself falling, I moved my legs in the air. I reached for a kunai knife so that I'd use it to get a grip one rocks as I was falling but my weapon pouch had already detached from my belt and was already on the ground.

I had to do something and fast. Suddenly, a giant owl swooped down just below me and I landed softly on its soft feathers in mid air. I was dazzled and yet thankful. The giant owl flew to the top of the cliff and turned upside down and I landed on the ground with a thump and it quickly flew away not even with a single backward glance.

 The giant owl flew to the top of the cliff and turned upside down and I landed on the ground with a thump and it quickly flew away not even with a single backward glance

THE OWL ( TALON )

I got up and quickly dusted myself and began walking slowly towards the academy counting my footsteps.

"That was weird" I muttered under my breath.

________________________________________
I'm sorry guys I'm sure y'all was waiting for the practical test...don't worry it'll come and it'll come big in the next chapter. I just wanted to talk about Itachi a bit and introduce badass Talon
I love you guys