ENTER NATSU SENJU

Just when Iruka sensei was about to explain how to pull off a basic pelegrine falcon drop, a tanned boy with dark brown shoulder - length hair walked into the class, he had brown eyes and a long dilly - dally nose. He was almost as tall as Iruka sensei. Just as Iruka did to me, he asked him to introduce himself."I'm Natsu.....Natsu Senju, the grandson of one of the legendary sannin, Tsunade Senju" the boy said with a tinge of confidence in his voice.

He was also asked to pick the seat he desired and he picked a seat right behind me. There was something about this guy that wasn't quite right. Then, we heard the bell for closing. Iruka told us we would be having a practical yes the next day.

We began trooping out of the class. Some in pairs and others alone. Just outside the class, a group of older girls were looking at me and blushing but quickly turned away when the saw I noticed them. I shrugged and walked away.

Instead of going directly home, I decided to train a little. I went to the woods and stood in the middle of a place I had cleared for my personal training.

I gazed at the six targets I had placed at different positions and i took out six kunai knives. I placed three in each hand and my little fingers gripped firmly to them. Then, I jumped and very high and threw three kunai knives randomly, threw the fourth kunai in a way that it would deflect one of the kunai knives thrown earlier onto a target and threw the last two kunai knives in my hand at the other two airborne K unais and they deflect each other at various angles and end up hitting the rest of the targets.

Then I land softly on my feet. BULLSEYE...All the six targets got hit at the centre.
Almost immediately, a figure appeared from the shadows clapping. I turned and saw Natsu Senju (remember him😉). "What a performance, I didn't expect something like this from a brat like you" he said still clapping. I looked at him an managed a little smile "You haven't seen nothing yet".

He wanted to have a friendly spar but then I looked at the sky and said "It's late and my mum would be probably waiting for me so maybe another time". Then I disappeared.

________________________________
I hoped you like it I'll release the next part ASAP