CHAPTER 21

After we had pizza, Almost everyone went to bed besides Lexi, me, and Tobias. We decided to stay up and watch T.V.

Lexi soon fell asleep in Mine and Tobias's arms. We carried her to her room and then went to my room where Caleb was fast asleep. I laid down on my bed and Tobias just say on the floor.

I give him a confused look. "What are you doing on the floor?" I ask him whispering.

"I thought it might get to crowded up there if I was there." He whispers back, pointing at the bed.

"Will you just get up here already I'm freezing my ass off under here." I say as I scoot closer to the edge and lift the blanket on the other side by the window.

He stands up smiling and crawls into the bed getting under the covers. He is so warm, like he is just my personal heater. I can feel his abs, even through his shirt. I hug him and he hugs me. I can't believe we have gotten this far, no mess ups, no leaving, always being there for each other, I love him more than words can explain, like No one will ever understand. I won't ever understand how he puts up with me.

I love him.

He is my everything.

-next morning-

"Beautiful?" I hear his voice say. I know I'm laying in his stomach so intentionally hug him tighter, snuggling my face into his abs.

"I'm sleeping." I say with my eyes closed.

"Come on beautiful please?" He asks me, I can tell he has his puppy dog eyes on.

"But I'm so comfy." I say whining.

"Will I have to tickle you?" he asks me seriously.

I sit up glaring at him. "You wouldn't dare."

"I'm a daredevil." He says.

He lays me down and starts to tickle my sides I start thrashing "Ah! Ah! T! T! Stop I'm going to have to pee! Ah!" I scream.

"You know," he says as he stops tickling me. "Your so smart. I love how you remembered to call me T because we aren't alone."

"What do you mean we aren't alone?" I ask him looking around my room.

"I mean that there are people outside in the living room and other rooms."

"I love you so much." I say in a sleepy voice.

"You sound drunk."

"I'm just tired and you woke me up."

"If I lay back down will you stop whining?"

I nod my head slowly. He sighs in defeat and lays back down. I lay on his abs and I look up at him.

"You are so beautiful." he says. He brings me up so I'm laying on his chest.

"Your so nice." I say.

He looks down at me and smiles. He kisses the top of my head, then my nose, then my lips.

"I love you so much." I say.

He smiles and kisses my lips again. "I love you too, babe."

I laugh and then I just relax. His scent is so comforting and my eyelids grow heavy. I drift off thinking about him, just him.

~Tobias's POV~

She feel asleep on my chest, I could tell she was breathing in my scent. I need her, she is my everything, she is my life. What scared me the most was when she had to be in the hospital from her, what ever happened to her and then she cut her wrist and she had to go back.

That was the worst time of my life since I started dating her. Last night was the best.

~flashback~

"Tobias, I love you." She told me. I look at the clock and it's 3:57.

"I know you do."

"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Your my world."

"I use to hate my life before you."

"I did too."

"I'm scared of what's going to happen right now."

"Why? Do you think I would hurt you?"

"No, I'm scared the world is going to come crashing down on my head."

"Are you awake?"

"I just think that I'm going to die early and never live past 21..."

"Are you talking in your sleep?"

"What do you mean? Like yes I love but why would I ever break up with you?"

I shake her and she opens her eyes.

"Babe are you okay?"

"What are you doing?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I've been asleep this entire time, what are you even talking about?"

"Okay, nothing just go back to sleep."

~end flashback~

So, from the events of last night, I can see how she might be tired. But I won't mention to her that she talked to me in her sleep, I feel like it's something I should only know about.

I love her to much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have I ever mentioned how much I love all of you? all of my readers? No? Okay, well here it is, I love you so much. You guys have inspired me to keep going.

Sadly, I think I'm going to end this book next chapter. I'm about to cry because you guys have made it better for me to write. I wish I had gotten more comments and votes, but thanks for all the reads. I really did wish I had your guy's opinion. But you guys gave me inspiration and you, believe or not, helped me with this book.

Please never stop being amazing. Please, voice yourself always and know that you guys are always amazing.

Sincerely,

@grimm_twins