CHAPTER 6

"Okay, now get out."

"Fine." He walks out. I slip into some skinny jeans and a grey tank top. I grab a knee length jacket and we leave.

I have no idea where he is taking me, and I guess that it is a total surprise. He stops the car, I have had my eyes closed for about twenty minutes now, and the suspense is killing me.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask him.

"No Cassandra Anne, you can't." he says as he helps me out of the car and into the ground. it's quiet where we are, and I am utterly confused.

We walk for a little and the we stop. he takes his hands off my eyes, and I open them. I see that we are on an unpopular street, about 5 miles away from time square. In front of us, there is a horse drawn carriage.

My smile grew and grew with everything I saw. We step in and sit down, I realize how nice this is, to feel like your living, like someone cares. But I'm just a ticking time bomb, and I'm waiting to go off.

We drive around looking at people and seeing everyone there, loving the scenery. It's magical, and the best part is, is that it's snowing. I love the snow. The snow is my favorite part of New York. Living in this moment, it's amazing, being with this guy, I think he likes me, even better.

"So, do you love it?" he asks me.

"I couldn't ask for anything more." I say happily. I hug him, his body was soft and warm and spirit lifting and kind and caring and living and sweet, and everything you can think of, all put together in one little hug.