CHAPTER 14

A/N:

Sorry that I haven't updated in forever!!

Let me also thank everyone who reads this for making it my most read book in the account!!!!!!

OMG YASS!! Thanks again guys and here goes chapter 14.

#############################################################################

Chapter 14

"Hi." I squeak out. I don't know how to feel or act right now. My mind is in one hundred different places all at once. All I can do is look at my feet.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" He asks me. I know Jason asked it, but I think I would feel bad watching a movie with a blind person.

Before I can answer, Tobias decides to for me. "We'd love to." He says. He picks me up and I start to squeal and squirm like crazy. He sits down on the coach next to Jason, and he makes me sit on his lap and he raps his arms around me.

Jason turns on the boy in stripped Pajamas. I already know I'm going to cry.

Throughout the movie Jason and Tobias as just talk. I was watching the movie, and it was right at the really sad part right before the little boys die, and I was already crying. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I sit and cry in pain. Tobias hugs me tighter, squashing my insides but it's with love so it doesn't hurt.

"Why are you crying?" he asks me, so quiet only I can hear it. I look at him and he whips my tears away.

"This is the saddest part of the movie." I whisper back to him.

He looks up at the TV and we watch the two little boys get gassed. I cry even more, I know that it actually happened so it hurt even more now. I turn my head away as the father that had been an ass the whole movie try's to save his son. I turn and cry on his shoulder, he hugs me, and rests his head on my hair.

"Don't cry. I wouldn't let anyone do that to you." He says. I think about how safe I feel with him, and then I remember what went down with Lydia. I felt like my lungs were gassed with poison of betrayal and back stabbing.

"To late." I whisper. I feel his strong hand lift up my head so that our eyes meet. He looks in my eyes and I mentally say "Lydia". He looks at me while the light in his eyes goes to a softer him.

"Come here." He says. He pulls me into a warm hug. I warp my arms around his torso and he wraps his around mine, trapping my arms in his. We just sit there as Jason's mom puts in another movie. I didn't see the movie we were going to be watching but I think it was some cheesy kid movie because Jason's little sister, she looked 5, came out and sat in his lap.

After all of that, It's around Midnight and Jason and his little sister are asleep. I'm barely awake but I smile every time Tobias whispers something sweet into my ear. He picks me up and I don't bother to open my eyes. I just loop my arms around his neck and lay my head back as he carries me to a guest room like Jason's mom offered to us. I open my eyes when we are in the room. Tobias sets me down and goes into the bathroom. He comes out in long pj bottoms, showing off his abs. He throws me a pair of cloths Jason's mom provided for me.

He sits on the bed and I go into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I get some water, go to the bathroom and I look at the cloths. I know already I wouldn't be comfy in these cloths. I look around and I see mine and Tobias' bags are in here. I dig through his bag and get his Cali jacket on. It's big on me, going down to around my mid thigh. It's black, and smells like him.

I open the bathroom door and Tobias is already asleep on the bed. This is new for me, so I awkwardly lay on the corner of the bed under the covers. There is like a foot and a half between us. I just close my eyes and think for a moment.

Today was a long day.

Today, my best friend flirted with my boyfriend right in front of my face.

Today, I cried.

Today, I fell more in love with Tobias because he cared about me, and how I felt.

He made me feel safe again.

4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

A/N:

Hey guys, so I know a spoiler for The Boy in Stripped Pajamas. But I'm pretty sure that everyone has seen it, so I just put it in there. So new update. Love the Love!!!

#tobiasforever

#imadivergentfan

#divergentismylife

#ilove4

#<4

#theojames

#sorryforallthehastags

#lovealllmyreaders

#thankyousomuch

#behappynotlikethisdepressingbook

#learntolovelife

#sorryagain

#illstopnow

Love all my readers!! Thank you again!!! You guys are the best!!!! Have a fantabulous day!

😉 Stay Classy 😉